Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vic Darchinyan vs. Rodrigo Guerrero - Discussion thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roddy's team needs to stop this. roddy has no chance. he can't hurt vic.

vic 9

roddy 0

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Vic doesn't hit that hard when he moved up.

So it's just a protracted beating.

I think Vic days are numbered against the best.

If this kid can go with him this long, that's not a good sign.
      True, he should have put this dude away but I think after the Burgos fight, he has that damage he caused on his conscience. This kid seems like he could fight past the point where he knows he should quit.

Comment

Round 10: Darchinyan

vic lands straight left, vic lands uppercut, vic lands jab as guerrero walks in with no head movement,

Comment

i can't beleive this kid isn't on the ground yet and i can't believe his team isn't stopping the fight.

vic 10

roddy 0

Comment

This guy is gonna end up with brain damage.

Comment

This is reminding me of Garcia vs Ruelas and we all know what happened to Garcia. He just wouldn't go down and Ruelas hit him with everything. The corner has to stop this fight.

And Vic has that type of power, he did it to Burgos prior to his fight with Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                True, he should have put this dude away but I think after the Burgos fight, he has that damage he caused on his conscience. This kid seems like he could fight past the point where he knows he should quit.

Well with Burgos, you'd think he'd try to put him away quick which he is trying to do. bUT he can't./

But Vics power isn't there. This how bad things happen. It's not one punch it's protracted beatings.

The thing is Vic has hit him with everything and the kid isn't even fazed.

I don't think Vics intention was to go 12 .

I think Donaire and a couple of other guys would've dropped this guy rounds ago.

Comment

Round 11: Darchinyan

vic landing big on the chin of guerrero, vic lands soft uppercut, ref warns guerrero for head, both fury at end of 11, vic pushes guerrero through ropes

Comment

vic took that round off after he sat down on those combos in the beginning of that round. vic is kinda tired. vic's team is asking for speed only. this kid is gonna go 12.

vic 11

roddy 0

Comment

Round 12: Darchinyan

120-118 Darchinyan

ref warns vic about holding, vic lands straight left, another straight left by vic, boom two left hooks and guerrero isnt down

Comment

Working...
                      X