Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHARLIE ZELENOFFs street fighting VIDEO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen Charlie call people bad names over the net.

He acts real tough.

People have challenged him because of his **** talking.

He backs out some way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
      Yeah Charlie deserves everything he gets. However the guys starting on him seem like pricks too.

And your sig reminded me of something lol. Go to 36 seconds in the video haha.

lmaooooooooooooooo

Comment

If you die....you die.

Comment

is that charlie zelenofff father???

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            is that charlie zelenofff father???
            lol yeah, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
              lol yeah, apparently.

you have got to be kidding me...be brought his dad??

Comment

lol yeah, apparently.
                dad's got to be really pissed now..

i can imagine his fellow co-workers making fun of him and his son!

Comment

Yeah, Charlie has conducted himself like an idiot for years now but I don't see why he wouldn't be nervous in that situation. I would be. One thing though, I sure as **** wouldn't have shook that bitchass Oleg's hand. I ****in hate guys like that. He's trying to act all passive aggressive and ****. 'Shake my hand, shale my hand'.

Oleg,

This is an open invitation to you. I am 35 years old, a level three trainer who boxed as a youngster. I invite you and your goons to come on through in Toronto (it's a Premier Fitness - not even a boxing gym but I have the keys to the boxing facility) to act like you were acting with Charlie with one of the fifteen year olds that I am training. As a matter of fact, I would like it if I could match both you and your brother up against a couple of fifteen year olds. I will pay for your bus ticket - one way. If either of you can beat either of my kids in a four round fight I will buy you plane tickets to get home. If you both lose (which you will) you get nothing.

Bring all your people and carry on like that in even a half-assed gym where I am training a bunch of kids and you'd get destroyed. Destroyed.

Yeah i agree.

It was funny to see Charlie sit himself after all the tough-guy talk hes done on the internet. But that fella Oleg came across as a bit of a ***** himself. Turning up to a one-on-one with aload of his mates and a camera. They looked kinda stupid taking there tops off and high-fiving eachother.
                  Fair play to Zelenoff's dad though saying he would take Charlie's place in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    you have got to be kidding me...be brought his dad??
                    Yeah but his pops was ready to throw down...and he also told Oleg that his son chickened out. Come to think of it, his dad is a cold guy. lol

Comment

Why would Oleg come on his own to a gym Charlie trains at ? Fact is Z is a ***** , with the **** he is spreading online I would think a guy like that wouldn't be scared to get his ass kicked . I mean it's not like he would have get beaten to death with so many people around and a guy recording it . Z's trainer was around , I am pretty sure Z would get a fair play in the ring with either Oleg or his brother but if you watch his boxrec ''fight'' you know this guy is all talk but no balls .

Comment

Working...
                      X