Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video) Comment and the Girl Fainting (How easy a writer turns nothin into something)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Now, will Pacfarts apologize to Floyd?
    "Pacfarts"... is that supposed to be funny or something?

PS: Floyd's not here.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by S A M U R A I; 03-05-2010, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Measy1749 View Post
      I aint a ***** first of all.secondly how r u judgin me off of the comments of another person...n im the one tht dont make sense?? Riiiite...
      OK man, whatever, I'm not actually all that interested.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I knew that other thread was utter Bullshit!..and the poster who posted it was hoping it was true..lmao!
        Good Job DE100..you and Illmatic have been owning these Stans all day with actual video proof, while they have only been posting biased blog articles...

Comment

Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
          http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/03/0...against-felip/

Im Filipino so take a wild guess what my religion is.
          Catholic?... and i just read that article, and again...i dont see "proof" just yet because this is still coming from them (the filipino media).

i understand that THEY feel its about race but that does not mean that it really is about race, and also the article did say that all the other journalists didnt have access to floyd right?

this is a quote from the article :"they were forbidden to have any access like all other journalists had to Floyd Mayweather"

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
            Catholic?... and i just read that article, and again...i dont see "proof" just yet because this is still coming from them (the filipino media).

i understand that THEY feel its about race but that does not mean that it really is about race, and also the article did say that all the other journalists didnt have access to floyd right?

this is a quote from the article :"they were forbidden to have any access like all other journalists had to Floyd Mayweather"
            No, other reporters were given access the Filipinos werent... Thats the difference.

First people said reports cant be true because it was a "blog" and not a reputable source...

Now that the story has broken, you are saying that the Pinoy reporters are lying???

What proof do you want??? Do you really think Mayweather or his camp is going to admit to racist practices??? Thats like someone assualting someone else then saying wheres the proof, the guy didnt admit to the assault...

Anyway,,, I just wanted to show you that this is being reported by reputable source and believe it is a serious offense to Pinoys...

Comment

Hoe well..Life goes on

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                "Pacfarts"... is that supposed to be funny or something?

PS: Floyd's not here.
                http://twitter.com/MAYWEAThErMaNIA

He'll accept your apology. Don't be a hater or he'll block you.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                  (28:20)
                  http://www.ustream.tv/goldenboy

Free TV Show from Ustream

Floyd "She's way to fine to be fainting" DLH laughs, Schaefer smirks. DLH "She OK" Schaefer "She is Ok" Then after her being ok Mayweather says "she got a look at my bank roll" Ellerbe & Schaefer laugh some more after.

Talk about devilish lol, whole lot to do about nothing.

like i said much ado about nothing.......******ed blogger writes a ******ed hate piece and ******ed followers run with it.........

Comment

Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
                    No, other reporters were given access the Filipinos werent... Thats the difference.

First people said reports cant be true because it was a "blog" and not a reputable source...

Now that the story has broken, you are saying that the Pinoy reporters are lying???

What proof do you want??? Do you really think Mayweather or his camp is going to admit to racist practices??? Thats like someone assualting someone else then saying wheres the proof, the guy didnt admit to the assault...

Anyway,,, I just wanted to show you that this is being reported by reputable source and believe it is a serious offense to Pinoys...
                    can you confirm this?, if you do then i will take everything i said back

i'm not saying that pinoy reporters are lying, i'm simply saying dont believe it right away if it doesnt have the proper evidence to support it
                    just like how i dont believe manny is on anything when floyd is accusing him of it, so just because floyd is accusing manny of using illegal substances im gonna believe it?. the answer is no
                    Last edited by illmatickid; 03-05-2010, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      like i said much ado about nothing.......******ed blogger writes a ******ed hate piece and ******ed followers run with it.........
                      basically

Comment

Working...
                      X