Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for Eddie Chambers or Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be cheering for both, i want Wlad to win, but I want Chambers to give him a good fight. I usually get bored by round 3 when Wlad fights cos by that time its obvious whats gonna happen for the next 7 or so rounds. I dont want it to be one sided so I hope Wlad wins but I'll be cheering for Eddie everytime he attempts to hurt Wlad just to make it a good fight!!!!!

Hopefully Wlad can get a good KO and not go the distance (or make Chambers quit/corner stop the fight)

Who's on the undercard? they're trying to charge 10 quid for this in the UK so it'll have to be damn good for me to justify an hour and a halfs wages on it instead of finding a free stream.

Comment

Wladimir, all the way.

Comment

Wladimir is still hungry for $$$ and will win that fight with KO

Comment

Originally posted by julja357 View Post
          Wladimir is still hungry for $$$ and will win that fight with KO
          Yes, I think he'll be focused on getting the KO.

Comment

fast eddie

Comment

Eddie "winky wright defense" Chambers is going to get his guard punched through for about 8 rounds before he gets KTFO.

Comment

I'm rooting for Chambers, but I think Wladimir is gonna win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
                  Although Wladimir is capable of knocking out Chambers, I don't think it will happen. Wladimir certainly won't knock out Chambers in the way he did against Austin and Brock, because Chambers is so much better then those two.
                  I agree he is better than those guys (of course he has a win over Brock).

Comment

50/50 fight. Really good and interesting heavyweight fight in a long time!

Comment

Only five more days to wait!

Comment

Working...
                      X