No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "I voted for Manny Pacquiao as Fighter of the Decade"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Get out of town. Really Dan? Im shocked.
    Dans the Man

Comment

Gotta agree with dan on this one......

Comment

no i don't agree with the fat man Floyd was champion for 10 years and never lost a fight moved up in weight 5 divisions never won a vacnt title broke all PPV records came back after 2 years off dominated the number 2 p4p and the list goes on and on and then you got Pacquiao who gets his ass whooped by Morales had a draw with Marquez then really lost the 2nd fight to Marquez and then he beats guys Floyd already beat then wins a championship at a weight class thats not even real to a guy who didn't even beat a champion to win the title i just don't understand but when you got guys like Dan Rafael who never even been in a boxing ring and get to pick who the fighter of the decade is what do you expect but its cool its alright they can say what they want because everyone has there own opinion but in my opinion if you want to know who the real fighter of the decade is May 1st watch Mayweather-Mosley

Comment

Manny deserved the accolade.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
            no i don't agree with the fat man Floyd was champion for 10 years and never lost a fight moved up in weight 5 divisions never won a vacnt title broke all PPV records came back after 2 years off dominated the number 2 p4p and the list goes on and on and then you got Pacquiao who gets his ass whooped by Morales had a draw with Marquez then really lost the 2nd fight to Marquez and then he beats guys Floyd already beat then wins a championship at a weight class thats not even real to a guy who didn't even beat a champion to win the title i just don't understand but when you got guys like Dan Rafael who never even been in a boxing ring and get to pick who the fighter of the decade is what do you expect but its cool its alright they can say what they want because everyone has there own opinion but in my opinion if you want to know who the real fighter of the decade is May 1st watch Mayweather-Mosley
            what about when you have credible writers and analysts who pick Pacquiao? or does it only have to be fighters and ex fighters? because it seems they feel the same way too. Or should it just be Floyd fans allowed to make those kinds of declarations?

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
              What you just did was mentioned what they did they whole career not what they did in the decade...

In the decade Floyd won 2 lineal titles in 2 weightclasses. Pac won 3 lineal titles in 3 weightclasses.

In the decade Floyd won 4 major titles/lineal/Ring in 4 weight-classes. Pac won 6 major titles/lineal/ring in 6 weightclasses

So men lie, women lie, the numbers don't... Numbers and title shows that Pac accomplished more in the decade then what Floyd did...

Comment

I don't agree with him for ****. I wouldn't vote for a guy who got outboxed and loss to an old guy.

Chris John gets my vote.

Can someone tell me when was the last time this guy loss?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I don't agree with him for ****. I wouldn't vote for a guy who got outboxed and loss to an old guy.

Chris John gets my vote.

Can someone tell me when was the last time this guy loss?
                  JMM but it was in indonesia so oh well...

Comment

He is on Arum's payroll...what else is he going to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
                      what about when you have credible writers and analysts who pick Pacquiao? or does it only have to be fighters and ex fighters? because it seems they feel the same way too. Or should it just be Floyd fans allowed to make those kinds of declarations?
                      Walk back slowly towards the door and leave the floyd fan on the corner to vent.

dont cross a floyd fan. just let them talk it out. floyd not getting the FOTD is like a loss for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X