No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "I voted for Manny Pacquiao as Fighter of the Decade"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
    Na, unfortunately Pac's lost too many times to get FOTD in my opinion. Titles like that are reserved to those without blemish, and there's only one elite level boxer who can claim that.
    Pac lost to many times? Pac only lost 1 time in the decade to a HOF fighter. You kind of insinuating that he lost multiple times and stuff...

In the decade Floyd won the 2 lineal titles in 2 divisions. In the same decade Pac won 3 linealt titles in 3 divisions.

In the decade Floyd won 4 major titles/lineal/ring in 4 weightclass. In the same decade Pac won 6 major titles/lineal/ring in 6 weightclasses...

Pac accomplished more as you can see... Is not all about being undefeated. If that is the case then you probably Calzaghe has a better case than Pac... Or that Zsolt Erdei has a better case than Pac since he is undefeated and Pac lost to 1 fighter in the whole decade... But, don't let facts get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
      ye no doubt

the pac-marquez fights were super close but i gave manny the edge in both.we know it was a human error that caused the draw in their first fight

i had JMM beating john 7-4 with one round even,if i remember rightly
      I thought JMM won that fight pretty clearly... I thought both Pac-JMM were super close that could of gone either way... But, whatever I don't care about that anymore. People going to have there opinions and it will not change so...

Comment

Dan Rafael finally gets it right. Wait till next year for him to come even close.

Comment

I don't know Dan may have gotten booed louder than De la Hoya did in DC

Comment

Of course I think Pac is ahead of the Pac. And, if you look at consistency throughout the whole decade. Pac, Floyd, and Hopkins are up there...

Comment

Pac is the man.

Comment

Working...
              X