Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have the video of Hatton imitating Floyd on the mits???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    He lost his swagger. He realized he could not smother and bully everyone.
    True... after the Floyd loss and now especially after the Pacman loss he knows he's not indestructable. I do only think the best could have beat him. People might say Ricky is overrated, but he's one of the best pressure fighters of the last decade, he was effective at what he does and I still think prime Ricky beats any current 140er at the moment. He was just so, relentless...he could walk through shots and cut the ring off that it would take exceptional boxing skills to beat him and only two exceptional fighters did. Maybe I'm a little biased at a Hatton fan, I dunno, I can't fathom for one minute why people like the poster above hold Ricky in any regard other than a top LWW, over the last decade or so.

He was a grafter in the ring, he had an ugly style which neutralised his opponents strengths. People judge Ricky too harshly based on his style...but those people forget that the the best boxers aren't necessarily entertaining (ala the Klitschko's).

It really is about styles....I'd rather be an ugly fighter and achieve what Ricky has, than be an entertaining boxer and not reach such a high level of achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      That **** was hilarious.

found it.

Comment

Working...
      X