Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Favorite Excuse For Why Pacquiao Ducked Mayweather/ The Drug Test?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
    floyd no doubt is a punk and outside these message board and u will never run into 1 of his fans because nobody likes him

but if u remove pac and duckweather from the equation and replace them with fighter "A" and "B"

whichever fighter avoids the random blood test deserves all the criticism in the world.

is that proof that he is dirty? NO! but it does raise suspicion that individual unnecessarily brought on too himself
    Nope, Fighter A or B isn't a dickhead ***** with the track record of Floyd.
    Fighter A or B isn't an icon in his country who has been accused by crackheads from the bowels of the earth before being asked to take the test..

Comment

The title should be change to Why Pac is not taking Flyods Blood Testing. If all you *****s have somekind of common sense, its Flyods requirement not NSAC. The main reason why Pac dont want to take the test is to not give any advantages to Flyod either mental or physical, also if Pac gives in to testing it makes it look like Flyod is calling the shot, which we all know he doesn't. Pac has all to lose and nothing to gain from fighting your chicken God Flyod. As we all know the fight would have happened if Flyod did not request his own blood testing, so blame Flyod not Pac.
      Last edited by Boxingholic; 03-07-2010, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
        The title should be change to Why Pac is not taking Flyods Blood Testing. If all you *****s have somekind of common sense, its Flyods requirement not NSAC. The main reason why Pac dont want to take the test is to not give any advantages to Flyod either mental or physical, also if Pac gives in to testing it makes it look like Flyod is calling the shot, which we all know he doesn't. Pac has all to lose and nothing to gain from fighting your chicken God Flyod. As we all know the fight would have happened if Flyod did not request his own blood testing, so blame Flyod not Pac.
        both camps made demands. mayweather agreed to all of pacquiaos demands without being worried that it would look like pacquiao was calling the shots. pac didn't agree to mayweathers simple blood test demand though. and you say he didn't give into this demand so he wouldnt' give a mental or physical edge to mayweather? so you honestly think that BOTH fighters giving blood randomly is a physical advantage to mayweather? or do you believe that pacquiao is so mentally weak that if he said yes to mayweather he would have a breakdown and constantly think about how much mayweather ran the show of boxing? or do you believe pacquiao's pride is the reason this fight didn't happen. because he was too worried people would think mayweather was calling the shots. its a shame that according to you, pacquiao is either that weak mentally, or too prideful to let this fight happen. everyone wanted to see it.
        Last edited by ajohnz; 03-07-2010, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
          both camps made demands. mayweather agreed to all of pacquiaos demands without being worried that it would look like pacquiao was calling the shots. pac didn't agree to mayweathers simple blood test demand though. and you say he didn't give into this demand so he wouldnt' give a mental or physical edge to mayweather? so you honestly think that BOTH fighters giving blood randomly is a physical advantage to mayweather? or do you believe that pacquiao is so mentally weak that if he said yes to mayweather he would have a breakdown and constantly think about how much mayweather ran the show of boxing? or do you believe pacquiao's pride is the reason this fight didn't happen. because he was too worried people would think mayweather was calling the shots. its a shame that according to you, pacquiao is either that weak mentally, or too prideful to let this fight happen. everyone wanted to see it.
          Solid posting right here.

Comment

After thinking about, the whole "he's bigger than me" excuse takes the cake, especially considering Floyd isn't really bigger than Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by ajohnz View Post

or there is that third option .......he is juicing to the hilt.........

Comment

Drug test or not, Floydie is scared fighting his idol...Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                  As we all know, Manny and his team come up with a new excuse for why he ducked the drug test every week based on what suits them best at that particular time. At this point i can't keep up with them all, but i'm gonna list what i think are the top 3 and you can vote on which one is your favorite.

Personally, i gotta go with the new one he unveiled last night on Jimmy Kimmel. For those of you who missed it, he changed his tune yet again and now claims that the reason he ducked the test is because he's 5 pounds lighter than Floyd therefore drawing a small amount of blood 14 days before the fight (for 25 million dollars and a chance to make history) would have a bigger effect on him.

It was hard to pick because i love them all, but based on creativity and how far it showed he was willing to reach into the bottom of the barrel to justify his suspicious actions, i gotta go with that one.

For those of you who missed it, i advice you to watch this clip before you vote:

Honestly man, I cant even decide which one to pick, they are all classics! Where does he come up with this material? Guy should be a comedian.. But on a serious note, I seriously couldnt even choose between any of these, they are all just lame excuses and covering up for what his real excuse is (he is strung out on HGH)

Comment

Here's a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                      As we all know, Manny and his team come up with a new excuse for why he ducked the drug test every week based on what suits them best at that particular time. At this point i can't keep up with them all, but i'm gonna list what i think are the top 3 and you can vote on which one is your favorite.

Personally, i gotta go with the new one he unveiled last night on Jimmy Kimmel. For those of you who missed it, he changed his tune yet again and now claims that the reason he ducked the test is because he's 5 pounds lighter than Floyd therefore drawing a small amount of blood 14 days before the fight (for 25 million dollars and a chance to make history) would have a bigger effect on him.

It was hard to pick because i love them all, but based on creativity and how far it showed he was willing to reach into the bottom of the barrel to justify his suspicious actions, i gotta go with that one.

For those of you who missed it, i advice you to watch this clip before you vote:

wow you did like a whole page on someone you dont care so much about. hi hater

Comment

Working...
                      X