Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Favorite Excuse For Why Pacquiao Ducked Mayweather/ The Drug Test?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, Floyd got what he wanted. Make it look like you wanted the fight and make sure it does not happen..then blame the other guy for it. Arum knows it's gonna be hard making negotiations with Floyd, to an almost impossible level.

Any boxingfan that does not hug Floyd's nuts know this.

Second, Manny is ignorant(see blood testing nego) and prideful (see Hatton negotiations).

Maybe he has a reason to. He lets Arum decide for him (a big, big mistake)
    Arum is only concerned about money, why did he not give in to Floyd's ne 14-day random testing to the former 24-day demand? Simple, Arum does not want to lose his bargaining power (another prideful and greedy old man).

The fight can be made, if the 2 fighters just ne fighters and do what fighters do without this prima donna ****. That's why fighters today wont win a fantasy fights with the ATGs of yesterday, they are there for honor and a little bit of money. Fighters today fight for a lot of money and a little bit or no honor at all.

Comment

Those excuses all rock. But the best one is, he doesn't even know what steriods are.

Comment

Pac on why he wouldn't take roids: "Rook at me, I asian, mi pipi smarr enough, steroids would make pipi disappear"..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Pac on why he wouldn't take roids: "Rook at me, I asian, mi pipi smarr enough, steroids would make pipi disappear"..

Reported for being stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
            The title should be change to Why Pac is not taking Flyods Blood Testing. If all you *****s have somekind of common sense, its Flyods requirement not NSAC. The main reason why Pac dont want to take the test is to not give any advantages to Flyod either mental or physical, also if Pac gives in to testing it makes it look like Flyod is calling the shot, which we all know he doesn't. Pac has all to lose and nothing to gain from fighting your chicken God Flyod. As we all know the fight would have happened if Flyod did not request his own blood testing, so blame Flyod not Pac.
            That's true. From reading Pac, he's surprised why Fraud Jr is demanding these stupid tests when "he's bigger". In a way Pac still respects the Fraud Jr's boxing skill. He shouldn't be demanding these moronic tests.

As usual, a bunch of stupid *****rons here who don't make any sense at all. Pac afraid of Fraud Jr? Gimme a break. Even Fraud would laugh at that stupidity. Make no mistake. Fraud Jr. demanding these stupid tests mean he's terrified of Pac. What else could it mean? What f***kng morons.

Comment

Obviously trailer trash!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                Reported for being stupid...
                Speaking of stupid, take a look at the bets you made.

Twas a joke, get over it. I never believed Pac was on roids and never supported the whole drug testing thing.

Comment

Well he has made several excuses none of his fans seem to acknowledge that.

Comment

Speaking of stupid, take a look at the bets you made.

Twas a joke, get over it. I never believed Pac was on roids and never supported the whole drug testing thing.
                    Nevertheless, 'twas still stupid making pac talk like a japanese when he's not, you just dissed the japanese people in the world.

And how is my bet a stupidity? I've been wanting ever since to have floyd fight a legit WW, prime or not, and besides it's only e-points i'm even going to double pay it if ever floyd steps in the ring on that day.

I don't care at all with floyd's drug testing demands if you supported it or not as it's as clear as day it is only a ploy by floyd.

But hey, i will support though a comprehensive mandatory drug test on all athletes and not only on a certain person just because a crackhead said so.

Let's not be selective.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                      Those excuses all rock. But the best one is, he doesn't even know what steriods are.
                      "I don't even know what steroids look like.. I take whatever Alex Ariza gives me."

Comment

Working...
                      X