No announcement yet.

That "brawl" was pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That "brawl" was pathetic

All that happened was floyd gently nudged mosley, and mosley started holding his hands, it was more like foreplay than a fight, and yet all over the internet yesterday people were talking about a "brawl" I was hoping for fisticuffs, or maybe floyd biting shanes leg or something!

It was called a "near brawl", not a actual brawl.

Comment

i liked it...seeing Ellerbee run a 4.2 40 tryin to save floyd and going into a cannonball dive on stage was priceless

Comment

They called it a near brawl. Was prolly staged.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          i liked it...seeing Ellerbee run a 4.2 40 tryin to save floyd and going into a cannonball dive on stage was priceless
          That was the best part of the 'near brawl'...i laughed for a good 5minutes.

Comment

You need some kind of Gif.~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              You need some kind of Gif.~

here you go Gamb

[IMG]http://home.comcast.net/~antwuanmax/boxing/ellerbeissucha***.gif[/IMG]

Comment

here you go Gamb

[IMG]http://home.comcast.net/~antwuanmax/boxing/ellerbeissucha***.gif[/IMG]
                Lol, that's pretty damn funny.

Anyone else notice Shane holding his hands like he was ready to do some karate type sht?

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
                  Lol, that's pretty damn funny.

Anyone else notice Shane holding his hands like he was ready to do some karate type sht?

in the actual video clip, Ellerbee gets up like 'Yea!' tryin to look all hard...**** was killing me last night

Comment

lol @ ellerbe coming to floyds aid hahaha!

yes that brawl was pathetic, they play bball together! expect worse on fight night lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X