No announcement yet.

Will both Klitschkos get in the HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    So then it's safe to say Vitaly is certainly NOT a candidate for the HOF, is he?
    Why? After Lennox and Wlad was on his comeback after getting KOd he was considered the #1 HW until he retired, and after a 4 year lay-off he came back and dominated the WBC champion as well as three solid HWs, and is a 3-time HW champion. I think that's good enough, but of course it's not up to me, time will tell.

Comment

So then it's safe to say Vitaly is certainly NOT a candidate for the HOF, is he?
      You dont think Vitali gets in really?

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
        Why? After Lennox and Wlad was on his comeback after getting KOd he was considered the #1 HW until he retired, and after a 4 year lay-off he came back and dominated the WBC champion as well as three solid HWs, and is a 3-time HW champion. I think that's good enough, but of course it's not up to me, time will tell.
        He was considered the #1 HW for how long exactly? And who did he beat in that time?

Comment

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
          You dont think Vitali gets in really?
          I sure don't. We all have different standards I guess.

Comment

He was considered the #1 HW for how long exactly? And who did he beat in that time?
            Less than one year, Sanders and Williams. But remember, he's still fighting right now, what if he fights, say, Valuev and Haye this year and beats them both?
            Last edited by Pirao; 03-03-2010, 10:45 AM.

Comment

I sure don't. We all have different standards I guess.
              I think he will get in easily tbh.
              Hopefully you are still here in 5 years so I can remind you of it when hes inducted

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                Less than one year, Sanders and Williams.
                So for less than a year against less than stellar opposition. Dominated? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
                  I think he will get in easily tbh.
                  Hopefully you are still here in 5 years so I can remind you of it when hes inducted
                  Hopefully we all are!

Comment

They will easily get in the HOF.
                    Can't ask more than dominating the division you're in...
                    If you fail to see and appreciate their dominance, you're just a hater, simple.

Comment

So for less than a year against less than stellar opposition. Dominated? I don't think so.
                      Right now he is, along with Wlad. Remember he's still fighting, what would you say if he beats Valuev and Haye this year?

Comment

Working...
                      X