No announcement yet.

Will both Klitschkos get in the HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
    Big difference between the two. Manny has been hyped massively. And is also one of the best fighters of this generation. His is a once in a long ass time fighter and can't really be compared to anyone.

Klitchko were hyped for a while but it stopped soon as Wlad got KOed a couple times.

If they were born in America they probably would be in conversation a little more. That's all I'm arguing.
    Did you read that? Read it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Did you read that? Read it again.
      Lewis got KOed 2x as well. How bout that?

Comment

Listen to this nonsense. "They hate the Klitschko's." No, they can't stay awake. HBO tried to force feed the Klitschko's to the American public for years. It's just not working.
        Yes, that's why Vitali-Arreola was one of the biggest hits in HBO last year. Oh no, wait, it was all because of Arreola

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
          Lewis got KOed 2x as well. How bout that?
          How about Lewis isn't American so it obviously has nothing to do with nationality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirao View Post
            Yes, that's why Vitali-Arreola was one of the biggest hits in HBO last year. Oh no, wait, it was all because of Arreola
            Doesn't that refute your argument?

Comment

• Now that I think about it my 3 favorite Heavies arent American: Haye, Arreolla and Adamek.

America and HBO doesnt HATE the Klits. Vitali is exciting. I dont like watching a guy with one punch KO power in both hands play around and jab the whole fight. It tuns people of.

Comment

Doesn't that refute your argument?
                Oh yeah, sorry for using irony, I forgot you're dumb and unable to detect it

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Now that I think about it my 3 favorite Heavies arent American: Haye, Arreolla and Adamek.

America and HBO doesnt HATE the Klits. Vitali is exciting. I dont like watching a guy with one punch KO power in both hands play around and jab the whole fight. It tuns people of.
                  Really, Arreola isn't american? What is he, moroccan?

Why did HBO pick Arreola vs Minto and not Chambers vs Wlad then? How many KOs does Wlad have?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                    Oh yeah, sorry for using irony, I forgot you're dumb and unable to detect it
                    Or just smart enough to prove you dumb.

Comment

Or just smart enough to prove you dumb.
                      And how did you do it? I'm still waiting for you to answer my question, about Ingemar Johansson

Comment

Working...
                      X