Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reason why Mayweather's more popular than Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah except you're forgetting Pac is a hero in his homeland and here Mayweather isn't ****. So you're basically wrong. I GUARANTEE you Pac has MILLIONS more fans than Gayweather.

Comment

Pacland is a **** hole.

Its a ****ing fanboy site.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
        Your claim was wrong; and honestly, I'm tired of you trying to come off as if you're objective when you aren't. You're not better than the rest of em in my opinion.
        give him credit, he tries mighty hard and was doing a good job until this floyd-pac/floyd/mosley thing came about.

hes been steadily exposing himself as a *******o

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post
          pacland presents the most factual and up-to-date info ever...thought you knew
          And Mayweather Sr. presents the most factual and up to date info right?

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
            Yeah except you're forgetting Pac is a hero in his homeland and here Mayweather isn't ****. So you're basically wrong. I GUARANTEE you Pac has MILLIONS more fans than Gayweather.
            thats b/c we have cities bigger than PI. there are many heroes to look up to in America.

why limit yourself to one hero who has a fabricated career path/short cut to where he is, cheats on his wife and take peds when you can look up to real heroes that actaully do things for the community and country

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Pacland is a **** hole.

Its a ****ing fanboy site.
              Jealous, cupcake?

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
                Those millions you speak off are Pinoys. They support Pacman since he is their only sporting hero. They have nothing else but Pacman. He is their shining light in their dim world.

Unlike Mayweather fans who have many other sporting stars to follow.

Comment

who cares about having the most fans? what would you rather have?

1 million fans

or

1 million dollars?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Jealous, cupcake?
                    Jealous of what exactly. Grown men who have nothing more to do that praise Pacman, since they have not achieved anything in life. Men who self-worth is based on Pacman's success

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sugar View Post
                      Those millions you speak off are Pinoys. They support Pacman since he is their only sporting hero. They have nothing else but Pacman. He is their shining light in their dim world.

Unlike Mayweather fans who have many other sporting stars to follow.
                      Your kidding right?

Nonito Donaire, Efren Reyes, too many more.

Look how stupid you are..troll

Comment

Working...
                      X