Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will people still doubt Amir Khan after he beats Paulie Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already like Khan, he has skills, a win over Malignaggi would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      Yes.
      .... wtf.....

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        wazaa, You wrote

"Will people still doubt Amir Khan after he beats Paulie Malignaggi? "

Khan is not fighting Bradley here a fighter who will test every department of Khan's game. Malinaggi will be his best opponent to date but he does not hit hard enough to erase any doubts about Khan's chin. I don't have any doubts about his chin. The jab not the hooks that Prescott threw showed me he has a poor chin. He WOBBLED when the jab hit him ,watch his rear leg go Bambi. The only way he will erase doubts about his chin is after we see him take some shots from big hitters and keep on going. So far he has avoided hitters and is now fighting a feather fisted fighter. The efforts GBP went to to tie up Maidana to keep him away from Khan is further evidence that even his promoters don't have faith in his chin. The fight building line is a joke. Everything points to Khan having a poor chin fighting Malignaggi will not prove otherwise.

Comment

Khans going to get his @ss whoppped man.....just whopped...its going to be worse than when Malignaggi beat Diaz...Kahn is a punk he aint got no chin.....just a fake image brought from GBP...and england..

Comment

It depends on how he beats him.
            Also Paulie is a good step but not a title holder...

Comment

Amir Khan is a *****.
              I'd pay to see him eat Maidana left hooks ala Mayorga vs Trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                Khans going to get his @ss whoppped man.....just whopped...its going to be worse than when Malignaggi beat Diaz...Kahn is a punk he aint got no chin.....just a fake image brought from GBP...and england..
                Good post man

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Paulie is a live dog. He gets credit from me. He still needs to fight Bradley or Maidana or Valero.
                  You know damn well, that aint happening!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    . Amir has stated he wants Timmeh late this year or early next year.
                    lol.. yeah thats not happening, no way GBP puts him in a fight where he will get outclassed unless they absolutely have to. no dissrespect to khan but he just isnt on bradleys level.

as far as khan getting props for malignaggi.. he deserves some props since paulie will be his best win yet by far if he pulls it of. at the same time it doesnt prove **** as far as his chin is concerned, and he needs one to beat the best in the division.

Comment

If Malignaggi buzzes Khan like he did Diaz, let's just say there'll be a leeeeeeeeeeettle bit of doubt. :laff2:

Guido's gonna go out there like a man on a mission.

Comment

Working...
                      X