No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Linares a 126lbs who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
    IMHO those guys who believe Linares can beat PAC even the one handed 126 PAC, thinks Linares is better than both Barrera and Marquez ...

these guys keep forgetting what Manny did back then, Marco & Marquez where untouchables at featherweight at that time and Manny touched both of them back-to-back!!
    Joms you know I think you a good poster. But styles makes fights bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
      Thread should have ended right here. Linares is good, but let's not get carried away.
      The thing is Manny Pac just sucks in fantasy fights, that is all it is. ATG, prospects, contenders. They all can beat him... He just not a good fighter when it comes to these fantasy fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        The thing is Manny Pac just sucks in fantasy fights, that is all it is. ATG, prospects, contenders. They all can beat him... He just not a good fighter when it comes to these fantasy fights.
        I know you being sarcastic but its just his skills man. Last time we seen him fight a good "boxer" I had him losing the fight. I think thats what it is. The stigma that he can be out boxed will always be in the back of our heads.

Thats like when the other day you asked me to name some ATG lefties he could beat around his weight class when Pac was at the lower weights and man its hard as hell to find one. Its not a hate thing its looking at styles and what both fighters bring to the table.

Comment

Working...
        X