Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Did Floyd Fight Mosley because He wanted too or was He Just Force to Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    his broke ass was forced too.
    lmao...he makes more money in 1 day then youre entire family will ever see...im talking uncles aunt grandma etc......

fuc*ing loser.....you really need a life.....

Comment

he really had no choice.

Comment

Floyd needed the cash, and he put up a lot of obstacles to avoid fighting Pac

Comment

Floyd and Mosley are finally fighting and that is all that matters!

Comment

He was forced to take this matchup after Manny declined the drug testing policy. If you really think Floyd didn't want a fight with Pac then your crazy, I believe he thinks he can beat him. Anyway Manny said go **** yourself ( for whatever reason) and so Mayweather had to chose a fighter that would bring in big bucks.

As a neutral person in the whole Pac vs Mayweather situation , I honestly believe that Mayweather knows his reputation isnt where it should be and so with 2 or 3 more years of prime fighting left I think he really is going to go after the biggest names. As for Pac who I really like by the way, I think if he was on something it will be out of his system after the Clottey fight, and we will finaly see Floyd VS Pac.(unless Mosley wins of course).

Comment

Since most people are now aware of Floyd's cherry picking and are now dogging him out about it, he really had no choice but to fight Shane. Shane's the welterweight champion. If you wanna call yourself a top welter, you're gonna have to fight Shane. Especially when your biggest rival (Pacquiao) isn't shy about fighting top opponents. Pac's last opponent? Cotto, a big welterweight with 1 defeat. Floyd's? A guy who'd had 1 fight at lightweight, and Floyd fought him at welter.

Comment

He had no choice.

Comment

I think it was just a matter of circumstances that this fight got made. As much as Floyd's been saying he wanted to fight Mosley for years, there was never really any true intent on that happening, other wise it would've. People say Shane ducked Floyd, but look at his body of work...why would he be afraid to fight Floyd? To lose? Even if they'd fought in 2007 Mosley had 4 losses by then already. A lot of it was simply timing on both guys' careers. I'm happy it's happening now, but I could only imagine this fight say in 2006.

Mosley's still got a hell of a shot though...to the point where I wouldn't be floored if he did win.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    Mosley's still got a hell of a shot though...to the point where I wouldn't be floored if he did win.
                    Hell yea, I almost feel like betting $100 bucks on Floyd, that way even if I lose it wont be so bad because hey, Mosley won...hah

Comment

floyd was just force to fight mosley, he knew that he couldn't fool the public anymore with his BS excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X