No announcement yet.

I read Shane Mosley got a tattoo in his right arm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read Shane Mosley got a tattoo in his right arm

Damn what happened to him?? He was a nice guy and now hes a trash talker who gets tattoos, damn fighting Margarito makes you get tattoos win or lose. What do you think of Shane getting a tattoo at 38 years of age???

Um, pics?

He can do whatever the hell he wants tattoo wise, to be honest.

Stallone got some at like 63.

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
      Damn what happened to him?? He was a nice guy and now hes a trash talker who gets tattoos, damn fighting Margarito makes you get tattoos win or lose. What do you think of Shane getting a tattoo at 38 years of age???
      I know people who've gotten their 1st tats at 43

I don't think he's going to hell or that he's a basket case.

Comment

I dont got any I said I READ not saw him with a tattoo, I just found it odd that he would get a tattoo almost at the end of his career after all these years of fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
          I know people who've gotten their 1st tats at 43

I don't think he's going to hell or that he's a basket case.
          Me neither, it just makes me wonder about his current state of mind.

Comment

Ok watever and wat is your point?!?who cares

Comment

Maybe he wanted a tattoo for a long time but Jin was against it~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Maybe he wanted a tattoo for a long time but Jin was against it~
                thats exactly what it is

its actually pretty dope

Comment

why is it that these idiots try to make it seem like someone has gone crazy for getting a tattoo? this ain't 1950 something.. sailors and bikers aren't the only ones with tattoos. A large amount of the population has them now. It says nothing about his mental state or has anything to do with his psychology. this thread is ****ing stupid.. Mosley got a tattoo because of Margarito gtfo of here...

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    why is it that these idiots try to make it seem like someone has gone crazy for getting a tattoo? this ain't 1950 something.. sailors and bikers aren't the only ones with tattoos. A large amount of the population has them now. It says nothing about his mental state or has anything to do with his psychology. this thread is ****ing stupid.. Mosley got a tattoo because of Margarito gtfo of here...
                    take it easy there if its so stupid y u seem to be getting all mad?

Comment

Working...
                    X