No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao best southpaw ever??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao best southpaw ever??

i saw this promo for the fight march 13th and burt sugar(boxing historian) said that manny might be the GREATEST left hander of all time. they made me sit back and think... is he???

Pernell Whitaker....

/thread.

Comment

I have Whitaker as the greatest Southpaw ever. But, I have in 2nd ahead of Hagler...

Comment

He is close no doubt. I defo have Whitaker ahead of Pac, but after that it gets very tough to put anyone above him.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw2884 View Post
          i saw this promo for the fight march 13th and burt sugar(boxing historian) said that manny might be the GREATEST left hander of all time. they made me sit back and think... is he???
          Hell no.

Hagler
          Sweet Pea
          Camacho
          Galaxy
          Winky
          Byrd
          Nunn
          Bumphus
          Saldivar
          Ellorde
          Tindler
          Johnston

Man too many damn southpaws. Let Pac finish his career first then we'll see.

Comment

i am torn though. cause when it came to making you look like an ass in the ring pernell was good for that. but pac is like some sort of endless punching machine.. but is very hitable. hagler was a beast though

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Hell no.

Hagler
              Sweet Pea
              Camacho
              Galaxy
              Winky
              Byrd
              Nunn
              Bumphus
              Saldivar
              Ellorde
              Tindler
              Johnston

Man too many damn southpaws. Let Pac finish his career first then we'll see.
              Serious hater to try to even make a case to have any of those guys in the bold to be ahead of Pac... Of course Whitaker is... I could see a case being made for Hagler... But, I wouldn't agree but it can be made... However, there is no way in hell you can make a case for the rest...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Serious hater to try to even make a case to have any of those guys in the bold to be ahead of Pac... Of course Whitaker is... I could see a case being made for Hagler... But, I wouldn't agree but it can be made... However, there is no way in hell you can make a case for the rest...
                Im making the point that there are TOO many Lefties who have boxed to put a 30 year old guy as Number 2 when he hasnt even finished his career yet.

Comment

Lew Tendler is the best southpaw of all time

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Im making the point that there are TOO many Lefties who have boxed to put a 30 year old guy as Number 2 when he hasnt even finished his career yet.
                    Even without him finishing his career at worst he is at #3 right now... After the JMM rematch he was ahead of all those guys in the bold... IMO in the last 4 fights he jumped over Hagler... But, like I said there is a case that can be made for Hagler being ahead of him.... But, is pointless to start naming the rest when they have zero case to being ahead of Pac...

Comment

Working...
                    X