Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd can say what he wants. He ain't DOMINATED boxing like FEDERER has TENNIS!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd can say what he wants. He ain't DOMINATED boxing like FEDERER has TENNIS!!!!!!

He's always yapping on " O i been dominating for 15 years.. blah blah blah...". No he ain't.

No boxer EVER has dominated boxing like federe has tennis!!!!

Originally posted by Fox-Mulder View Post
    He's always yapping on " O i been dominating for 15 years.. blah blah blah...". No he ain't.

My goodness. You make the dumbest threads.

Comment

Now he's being compare to a man in another sport. SMH....

Comment

Uh, the #1 Floyd dicksucker whose pretending to be a PWILL fanatic comes to Floyd's rescue again

Comment

Go to a tennis forum and talk that ****. Nobody wants to hear bout tennis hear!!

Comment

true, but on the street Federer is Floyd's *****, the scrawny tennis player doesn't last 10 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by soyotoyapex View Post
              Uh, the #1 Floyd dicksucker whose pretending to be a PWILL fanatic comes to Floyd's rescue again
              Burner has been on Pwill's nuts pretty much longer then anyone. He stuck through the **** when he lost to Quintana and most of his so called fans jumped off. When he avenged it, they all jumped back on of course, but Burner is a true fan of Pwill...

Comment

Who did Federer really beat? His chin was never really tested.

Comment

This is stupid. TS must be bored.

Comment

or how tiger dominates golf and shaun white with snowboarding. agreed.
                    Pacquiao dominates boxing P4P.

Comment

Working...
                    X