Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Believe Floyd When He Says.........?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well he has been known to contradict himself so maybe he is lying...who knows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcv2SvfhJUA

Comment

maybe if he's fighting a boxer who is 0 wins 10 losses 10 draws then i will believe him that he doesn't need to watch it.

Comment

i think he don't watch tapes, roger does this for him, but they have the gameplan and they have the strategy for every fight, look at his interview after the fights, he always says i stick to the gameplan and broke him down, if i not mistaken this was after judah fight.

Comment

I don't believe anything Floyd say at all...

And, I also don't think Roger is watching tapes IMO. He does not seem like a strategic trainer to me... I think he just basically a mit guy and a yes man to Floyd... I think Floyd is the one who comes in with the strategy and the gameplan. And, Roger is just there for the mit work...

Comment

Floyd will watch his opponents fight, he just doesn't study the tape, he knows if your 1 dimensional or not.

Comment

i don't think he does coz fighters can come in with different gameplans and switch their styles up--floyd fights spontaneously--which is why his adjustments in a fight are very effective---roger watches other fighters for floyd and gives floyd little incentives on his opponents---floyd watches their bad habits and adjusts accordingly---this is a very smart tactic----floyd just trains very hard to get himself into shape physically---but mentally---he has a 6th sense so watching tapes of other fighters isn't neccssarsy for him---

Comment

Working...
              X