Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLH vs Marg Prime 4 Prime, 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever voted for Margs must be on crack, everyone knows this would've been target practice for Oscar, worse than he did to Mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
      Why not? A past prime Mosley knocked him out. I'd say Oscar hits harder than Mosley.
      I don't know,It took mosley a long time to crack margs chin.And to me Marg didn't even look the same as he usually looked in that fight with shane.

Comment

LOL @ 7 votes for Margarito. There are 7 of dumbest people on the planet posting right here at our very own Boxingscene.

Comment

Williams doesn't outbox anyone,he doesn't know how to.Williams won a close,somewhat controversial decision by throwing alot of punches that weren't landing consistently,that's why Williams ducked an immediate rematch with Margarito.

Williams sure as hell wasn't a prospect when Quintana schooled and beat him to a pulp either.

Good to know that you accept De La Hoya would beat the **** out of Williams tho.[/QUOTE]

There was nothing controversial about that fight, PWILL dominated Margarito. How does Quintana winning a 7-5 decision qualify as getting beat to a pulp?

Comment

Margs only quality that is comparable to DLHs is chins and Oscar still had a better one. I can't believe people were actually picking Margo over Hearns in fantasy fights he has no skills

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gimmeyapudpud View Post
                margarito stops him late,but this thread is irrelevant,de la hoya would duck the "tijuana tornado".

Williams doesn't outbox anyone,he doesn't know how to.williams won a close,somewhat controversial decision by throwing alot of punches that weren't landing consistently,that's why williams ducked an immediate rematch with margarito.

Williams sure as hell wasn't a prospect when quintana schooled and beat him to a pulp either.

Good to know that you accept de la hoya would beat the **** out of williams tho.
                what the..?? How can you..? How the....?? Nevermind

Comment

dlh would never enter a ring against Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                    dlh would never enter a ring against margarito
                    oh nah he didnt!!!!!

Comment

Prime DLH would box Toney's ears off. I'd personally like to see them fight right now at 154. Would be pretty interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X