Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito is Very Upset With Oscar De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLH should leave Tony alone.. whether he cheated or not, he served his penalty and I want him to see fighting again... Not all criminals should be treated like criminals forever...

Comment

• Originally posted by royin View Post
      Oscar is afraid of a Mrgarito comeback because Margarito is a threat to Floyd Jr. Personally I want Margarito to come back, it will be good for boxing.
      margs is far to slow for floyd. he will take a sever beating from floyd plus he dont have his gloves of stone to help him. cotto out boxed him until brick hands wore him down. in a clean match cotto beats him.

Comment

• Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        what bricks??..lol,,this is what ignorant people don't understand,,,,nothing was proven in court,nothing,,,nothing turned hard,into "bricks" like you and others say,,i think u all just margo haters,period,even before all this happened you all hated him and now using this as justifying yourselfs...bottom line is nothing turned hard so i hope he comes back winning and you guys hating..lol
        hey george lopez, you dont know me i was a fan of margs but i detest a cheater. if there was nothing in his wraps why did he get a year off and a suspended license? if he was so innocent, why did his trainer also get suspended? so who really is ignorant? like him or not bob arum is a very powerful man in boxing. do you really think he would allow one of his primary meal tickets to be put out commision for nothing? dude you sound crazy. if he was ssoooooo inocent why does he have to re-apply to get his license BACK. he obviously did something WRONG to all but a few blind followers. and if any of my fav boxers got caught doing the same thing margocheato did. they would cease to be a fav of mine. but im objective you apperantly are not.

Comment

• I was a big Marg fan till the day he was caught cheating. I was at the fight that day cheering for him and did not even know anything about the wraps till I got home. Needless to say I was disgusted!

I believe Marg was suspended indefinitely with a chance to re-apply for his license after a year. Marg has not served his time yet according to the CSAC. It would be up to the CSAC to determine when if ever Marg's license will be reinstated.

I personally don't think he should get a license. He has not even tried to apologize or show remorse for his wrong doing! Every comment he makes comes off as he is being denied something that is rightfully his.

Comment

• he should atleast say sorry to the fans most of them are not that dumb and believe that he didnt know bout it. If he atleast does that he can start the process towards tryna get his license back

Comment

• this is bad blood of the first kind. delahoya has an axe to grind against marga-resto.

this is the prize marga-resto has to pay for that plaster.

and even if it goes like denying marga-resto a living, i support his getting banned forever.

Comment

• There's only one way to truly settle this. DLH vs. Margarito in the ring.

Comment

• He shoudn't ever get another boxing license again!

I totally agree with De La Hoya, Margarito(or better yet "Margacheato") should be banned for life!...I'm pretty sure he used them raps before, against Cotto, Cintron & definitely against Lujan when Margarito practically ripped his ear off with a straight right hand punch!(the fight was stopped, cause Lujan ear was hanging by a thin strip of skin)...& after Margarito got caught trying to cheat, has still has the balls to demand the California commission to ¿honor their word & give him or allow him to get licensed again?..They said that after a year suspension they would evaluate the situation to see if he would be licensed again..So Margarito should keep his mouth shut & see if he could ever fight in the u.s again..I hore he never steps into a ring again...

Comment

• marga-cheato should be in jail not suspended, fucck him and his career what he did was beyond wrong, let him fight cab drivers in mexico.

Comment

• marga-resto once called delahoya half-mexican, and effeminate...

delahoya took offense of it and he will do everything to deny marga-resto a license in ca.

Comment

Working...
                      X