Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Hires Ronnie Shields, David Haye a Future Target

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont like this move by Adamek especially right before a big fight. Ronnie Shields is probably going to take away instead of add.

Comment

Haye vs. Arreola doesn't sound too bad (which will be what we have to look forward to after The Nightmare beats Adamek.)
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 02-26-2010, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Whoever wins is a good fight for Haye, Adamek will be a nice test, and two guys of immilar size, and i love watching Areolla cry, but he'll probably be unconcious after a hayemaker in that cheeseburger gut, followed up with a left hook and another hayemaker on his chin!

Areolla is too much of a slow ass for Haye!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Whoever wins is a good fight for Haye, Adamek will be a nice test, and two guys of immilar size, and i love watching Areolla cry, but he'll probably be unconcious after a hayemaker in that cheeseburger gut, followed up with a left hook and another hayemaker on his chin!

Arreola is too much of a slow ass for Haye!
          thats what travis walker thought too before he got knocked the **** out.
          even had arreloa down and couldn't finish.

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
            you dont get exposed as a HYPEJOB when you have already unified a division.
            you do when you unify against an old shot mormeck and a glass chinned b level fighter in macca. haye had it easy in the cruiserweight division

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
              Haye PARTIALLY unified cruiserweight by beating two weak title holders (old, shot Mormeck and glass chinned bum Maccarinelli). He never made a title defence and he never even fought the best cruiserweights (Adamek, Cunningham, Huck, G.Jones, etc).

And Haye hasn't done jack **** at HW. He ran scared from Valuev for 12 rounds and got a bull**** gift decision. Haye set the record for fewest punches thrown in a 12 round fight. That was an awful cowardly pathetic performance by Haye. Chagaev, Donald, Ruiz and 80 year old shot Holyfield all did much better against Valuev than Haye did.

Haye is an overhyped glass chinned fraud. He's the definition of a paper champion. Everyone knows that Wladimir Klitschko is the rightful WBA Heavyweight Champ.
              i wouldn't call him a paper champion he did what he had to do against Valuev it was an ugly fight but i'll look for haye to put on a much better performance against ruiz

however w. kilitschko would destroy haye it would be a shut out haye would either lose a UD or get knocked out late trying to be reckless and go for a knock out

adam booth could never devise a plan to beat a klitschko

i think haye should fight either adamek or hopkins because he's really a blown up crusier weight anyway and those are more winnable fights for him but still tough competition.

adamek is no joke and we all know about hopkins

if adamek gets past arreola i think a fight with him a haye could be a straight up war

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
                i wouldn't call him a paper champion he did what he had to do against Valuev it was an ugly fight but i'll look for haye to put on a much better performance against ruiz

however w. kilitschko would destroy haye it would be a shut out haye would either lose a UD or get knocked out late trying to be reckless and go for a knock out

adam booth could never devise a plan to beat a klitschko

i think haye should fight either adamek or hopkins because he's really a blown up crusier weight anyway and those are more winnable fights for him but still tough competition.

adamek is no joke and we all know about hopkins

if adamek gets past arreola i think a fight with him a haye could be a straight up war

I would be a vey bad move for Hopkins to move to heavyweight to fight Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
                  Haye PARTIALLY unified cruiserweight by beating two weak title holders (old, shot Mormeck and glass chinned bum Maccarinelli). He never made a title defence and he never even fought the best cruiserweights (Adamek, Cunningham, Huck, G.Jones, etc).

And Haye hasn't done jack **** at HW. He ran scared from Valuev for 12 rounds and got a bull**** gift decision. Haye set the record for fewest punches thrown in a 12 round fight. That was an awful cowardly pathetic performance by Haye. Chagaev, Donald, Ruiz and 80 year old shot Holyfield all did much better against Valuev than Haye did.

Haye is an overhyped glass chinned fraud. He's the definition of a paper champion. Everyone knows that Wladimir Klitschko is the rightful WBA Heavyweight Champ.
                  I think you need to get your facts right Mormeck was infact rated as no1 cruiserweight by everyone including the Ring ****zine before Haye beat him so infact Haye did beat the no1 guy in the division stop trying to change history. Anyways Haye vs Adamek would be a good fight.

Comment

Respect to Adamek (and Haye) but seriously how crap is the HW division that the two most exciting fighters are a blown up LHW and CW?

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                      I think you need to get your facts right Mormeck was infact rated as no1 cruiserweight by everyone including the Ring ****zine before Haye beat him so infact Haye did beat the no1 guy in the division stop trying to change history. Anyways Haye vs Adamek would be a good fight.
                      This is correct and he did it in Mormeck's backyard. Strange how people rewrite history in hindsight.

Comment

Working...
                      X