Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Development] - Texas Licensing and Reg. No Drug Testing For Pac/Clottey At All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
    Just follow the rules, simple as that. If each one of us can make his own rules then there will be no order. No man is above the rules. If Floyd wants a new testing method, he can only suggest it to the commission and the commission would do some careful research and study if it would be necessary to change the testing method. New rules are not made just because of one man. Let the commissions do their job and decide.
    Thank you and co-sign. Bottom line is this; whatever the commission says goes. Every boxer knows this so, why hasn't Floyd taken this matter to them.....the group that actually has the ability to force this without anyone questioning them or refusing what they say (boxers can refuse but the will get their licensed revoked). If anyone knows boxing....It's a sport that has consistently evolved for the better to protect the fighters. This is the ultimate form of protection, and name me a time in the history of the sport that when something was deemed beneficial to the sport, it was not implemented.

Examples
    1.Dr.'s discovering how dangerous rabbit punching is

2.Discovers in how punishment over time vs a quick knockout is more damaging to fighters...hence them lower rounds from 15 to 12

I mean I could go on but I actually have to get to school. Ill look for this topic later and go into more detail when I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      How do you know he took a day off prior? He certainly didn't take one after.
      So he was training and he was fine.

I wonder if he gave less than a teaspoon of blood or more.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
        Who cares what the amount is, because it boils down to how Pacquiao feels afterwards. It's all mental and I never said it will keep him outta training camp for 3 or 4 days. I stated that it may cause them to miss a day or so, which is what roach has been saying the whole time.
        Manny has been fighting professionally since 1995...I'm sure he's suffered bleeding in countless numbers of fights. So now, all of a sudden, when blood needs to be taken for a safe, fair, positive reason...It's all mental and may cause him to miss a day?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          So he was training and he was fine.

I wonder if he gave less than a teaspoon of blood or more.
          Hey you know what? We know he didn't take a day off after but maybe he really took a day off before. See, the problem isn't that the test weakens him - what it is is that he needs a day off beforehand to get ready for the test, understand? It's all making sense now.

Comment

None of you all said anything about Pac setting new penalties for Floyd coming in overweight, 10 milli per pound, when he has NEVER failed to make 147 lbs.

So, kill this argument.
            coach webb....Im a pac fan and I have already address this. Pac was in the wrong for that and I have would have had no issue if Floyd declined to go along with those penalties. Matter of a fact he is better than me, because I would have told pac to go **** himself.

Comment

Really?

the athletic commission doesnt care about the weight issue but its their job to do the drug tests.

Comment

How do you know he took a day off prior? He certainly didn't take one after.
                Was it scheduled? If so then they had time to work their camp around it. That was my whole point and I'm sorry you completely missed it.

Comment

Hey you know what? We know he didn't take a day off after but maybe he really took a day off before. See, the problem isn't that the test weakens him - what it is is that he needs a day off beforehand to get ready for the test, understand? It's all making sense now.
                  Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttt

I get it now.

Weird, but I get it.

Comment

Was it scheduled? If so then they had time to work their camp around it. That was my whole point and I'm sorry you completely missed it.
                    Is this an assumption?

Comment

coach webb....Im a pac fan and I have already address this. Pac was in the wrong for that and I have would have had no issue if Floyd declined to go along with those penalties. Matter of a fact he is better than me, because I would have told pac to go **** himself.
                      Go to school man, don't be late.

Comment

Working...
                      X