Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hector Camacho's infamous "N*gga"-Interview with Larry Merchant !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well straight up Im black and I have never liked that **** but black dudes from NY always allowed PR's to say that **** and it blew up. I hate it when people who arent black use that word but its too late and too far gone for that **** now so I just dip out when I hear it. Like, I dont even like being in this thread foreal. Its not hating. If you know me then you know that Im cool with everyone and have love for my minorities but I just feel that **** goes too far. Its the samething when Ja Rule's dumbass wrote those lyrics for J Lo and then alot of PR cats were taking up for her. **** like that gets me heated but it is what it is and its not going to change so you just have to accept it and or like me, choose not to be around it when its not by black people.

With all that being said, I know he didnt mean it in a negative way so I wouldnt be getting totally heated by it but I honestly just dont like the ****
    Last edited by DLT; 02-26-2010, 01:05 AM.

Comment

What's so infamous about that??? That's how he talks. He meant no disrespect!!! People blow **** out of proportion.

Comment

thats not it, this is the one....

Comment

puerto ricans r *****s to

Comment

I think we had this convo a ways back and alot of the rican brothers in here embrace their black roots especially the ones from New York. I don't know if he meant anything by it but there are alot of PR brother's that are so dark that you can't even tell that they aren't black. Basically what I'm trying to say is that it's hard to change your language when you are raised side by side with each other and interact as friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
              I think we had this convo a ways back and alot of the rican brothers in here embrace their black roots especially the ones from New York. I don't know if he meant anything by it but there are alot of PR brother's that are so dark that you can't even tell that they aren't black. Basically what I'm trying to say is that it's hard to change your language when you are raised side by side with each other and interact as friends and family.
              hahahahaha!!!!! If they are so dark then what the hell are they????? please do tell us now, I am very confused now.......

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                well straight up Im black and I have never liked that **** but black dudes from NY always allowed PR's to say that **** and it blew up. I hate it when people who arent black use that word but its too late and too far gone for that **** now so I just dip out when I hear it. Like, I dont even like being in this thread foreal. Its not hating. If you know me then you know that Im cool with everyone and have love for my minorities but I just feel that **** goes too far. Its the samething when Ja Rule's dumbass wrote those lyrics for J Lo and then alot of PR cats were taking up for her. **** like that gets me heated but it is what it is and its not going to change so you just have to accept it and or like me, choose not to be around it when its not by black people.

With all that being said, I know he didnt mean it in a negative way so I wouldnt be getting totally heated by it but I honestly just dont like the ****

Do latinos say it alot where your at?

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
                  thats not it, this is the one....

Chris rock said he regret saying in his stand up that n*gg*** Joke where he said:"theres black people and there`s N*GG***" cause now other groups feel like they could call black people n*gg*** and use "well there`s black people and there`s N*gg***" as a smoke screen.

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
                    hahahahaha!!!!! If they are so dark then what the hell are they????? please do tell us now, I am very confused now.......
                    What I'm saying is some look black/african american and probably use the word all the time and have been called that many times before. It's well known that PR have african roots and if they don't it still has lots to do with the way they were raised and hip hop culture for reasons why they are using the word. I'm black and wouldn't feel offended if a PR used the word in a playful type of way. It all depends on how it's used in my book, just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
                      What I'm saying is some look black/african american and probably use the word all the time and have been called that many times before. It's well known that PR have african roots and if they don't it still has lots to do with the way they were raised and hip hop culture for reasons why they are using the word. I'm black and wouldn't feel offended if a PR used the word in a playful type of way. It all depends on how it's used in my book, just my opinion.
                      In certain parts of the U.S,a latino would get punched in the face if they used that word in front of a black person.Not everybody tolerates it.

Comment

Working...
                      X