No announcement yet.

The Stupidity & Hypocrisy Of Maliggnagi For Accusing Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stupidity & Hypocrisy Of Maliggnagi For Accusing Pacquiao

So first off, i didn't find this myself, i saw someone on another forum post it and thought it deserved to be shared due to how funny it is. Credit to them.

One Maliggnagi's 'rationals' for accusing Pacquiao is because Pac got stopped at a lighter weightclass and as Paulie claims that you don't just grow a chin, it doesn't improve when moving up. Proof he said of Manny's PED use.

(also Manny was stopped by body shots vs Torrocampo & Singsurat but lets forget that for a sec while we entertain Paulie's theory)

Well here is video of Paulie vs Jimenez in the Amateurs fighting at 125lbs and getting KTFO (on the chin). So i guess that Paulie himself must be using PED's since he himself has grown a chin?

Any time you feel annoyed by Paulie (as you are right now) just pop in a video of Paulie Vs Cotto I guarantee you’ll feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      Any time you feel annoyed by Paulie (as you are right now) just pop in a video of Paulie Vs Cotto I guarantee you’ll feel better.
      lol i'd watch the 'dreads' haircut debacle, then the Cotto fight.

Comment

the guy is just jealous.

he got beatdown by guys pacquiao beat.

Comment

i hate that guy

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
            i hate that guy
            Aside from other guidos i can't imagine anyone not hating him. Even Carmen Basilio punched Paulie in the face when he met him. It's on Youtube. lol

Comment

Well, I like him. He looks like a clown in the ring sometimes with ridiculous hairstyles but I think he's a solid fighter, too bad he doesn't have any pop.

I do respect him in the sense that he's a stand up guy and he's just calling things as he's sees it. Sometimes he might be right, sometimes he might be wrong but I appreciate his honesty. He's never accused anyone else of this type of thing including Cotto who practically disfigured his face, otherwise I would agree that he's just a hater.

He brings up some descent points but I don't agree with pointing to Manny getting KO'ed as a teenager as legitimate piece of evidence.

BTW, it looked like he banged his head and/or neck against whatever that is along the outside of the mat as he reaches back there immediately afterwards.

Comment

Maliggnagi is a feather fisted joke. He has no business whatsoever in boxing. If you can't punch at all, get the **** out of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                X