Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Excited To Have Chambers Fight on Web PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news, V. Klitschko-Valuev is now officially OFF, with Vitali planning on fighting O. Solis in his next outing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
      So you would invest in a service or product consumers are not interested in?
      I'm paying to watch a fight on the Web, not investing in a service. I've done so many times already, because I am a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
        In other news, V. Klitschko-Valuev is now officially OFF, with Vitali planning on fighting O. Solis in his next outing.
        That's ****ing good news to me, I didn't want to see that freak show anyway. Solis is good, but I don't know if he's ready for Vitali. I hope he comes in lighter than he usually does... Vitali really wants to make a statement fighting all those undefeated (but untested) american HW.

Comment

I find it absolutely disgraceful that no American network will pick this fight up. How is HBO going to give us garbage **** which is Friday Night Fights worthy, like Gamboa vs Mtagwa, but won't put the money up for The Heavyweight Championship of the world, with the the number one American heavyweight and number 3 ranked heavyweight in the world being the challenger. The last time they showed Vladamir on HBO it was against Rahman, who had no business getting that fight. Oh well. I guess they figure putting on Marcos Maidana vs Victory Cayo and Ali Funeka Joan Guzman 2 a wqeek later is what people really want. Seriously, does anyone really give a **** about Funeka presumably getting his revenge? Awful. I don't know why ESPN didn't pick this up. They picked the Chagaev fight up. Why not Eddie Chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by j69madrox View Post
            I find it absolutely disgraceful that no American network will pick this fight up. How is HBO going to give us garbage **** which is Friday Night Fights worthy, like Gamboa vs Mtagwa, but won't put the money up for The Heavyweight Championship of the world, with the the number one American heavyweight and number 3 ranked heavyweight in the world being the challenger. The last time they showed Vladamir on HBO it was against Rahman, who had no business getting that fight. Oh well. I guess they figure putting on Marcos Maidana vs Victory Cayo and Ali Funeka Joan Guzman 2 a wqeek later is what people really want. Seriously, does anyone really give a **** about Funeka presumably getting his revenge? Awful. I don't know why ESPN didn't pick this up. They picked the Chagaev fight up. Why not Eddie Chambers.
            because they're idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
              So you would invest in a service or product consumers are not interested in?
              They put that fat piece of Garbage Arreola on when hes fighting fat old guys/Bums no one cares about.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                I'm paying to watch a fight on the Web, not investing in a service. I've done so many times already, because I am a boxing fan.
                Do you have a link to buy the fights online?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  That PPV is going to bomb, it's easier to find a free stream then go through all that bull**** of putting your credit card in and registering.
                  yeah.good way to drain your money.none buys ppv on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by j69madrox View Post
                    It is disgusting indeed, but at least, Americans willing to watch and support Chambers will be able to buy it on the net...

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                      Do you have a link to buy the fights online?
                      Yeah, there's a British site that usually carries them. I can send you the link if you want it. You can buy it for a day for a cheap price.

Comment

Working...
                      X