No announcement yet.

JMM vs Pac 2, Bull**** aside!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM vs Pac 2, Bull**** aside!!

After the 12th round was completed, were you guys unsure of who won the fight? It sure was a nail bitter, I remember waiting on all trhe scores anxiously, how many of you were the same way, like oh ****, who the fuk won the fight??
    Yes, it was a toss up it could have gone either way.
    29.69%
    No, JMM clearly won.
    29.69%
    No, Pac clearly won.
    25.00%
    I think it was another draw.
    15.63%

It was unpredictably close. It kept going back and forth to me, Pac would win a couple rounds, then Marquez would win a couple rounds, I had it even after 8. The knockdown was the difference to me, I have no problem with those that say JMM won that fight.

Comment

Very close and competitive fight. I thought Pac edged it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        It was unpredictably close. It kept going back and forth to me, Pac would win a couple rounds, then Marquez would win a couple rounds, I had it even after 8. The knockdown was the difference to me, I have no problem with those that say JMM won that fight.
        Yeah, me either, i was ok with the final verdict but then again I disagreed on Pac winning the 12th, JMM won that round in every way, he countered every ne of Pac's missed shots, and outlanded Pac clearly in the 12th, yet they gave that round to him. Other than that I agree with everything else. The KD did make the difference tough I agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy. View Post
          Yeah, me either, i was ok with the final verdict but then again I disagreed on Pac winning the 12th, JMM won that round in every way, he countered every ne of Pac's missed shots, and outlanded Pac clearly in the 12th, yet they gave that round to him. Other than that I agree with everything else. The KD did make the difference tough I agree with that.
          I got JMM winning the 12th and gave Pac the 11th.

I have Pac winning 7 rounds to 5.

Comment

Honestly, I was pretty certain JMM had nicked it. I was pretty angry after they announced the scores.

On reflection it was a very close fight and I accept the argument that Pacquiao is deserving of his win, but I still feel Marquez should have got the nod personally.

Comment

if it werent for the KDs, it woulda been a draw.

They were both whoopin each others ass. But pac got the best of JMM.
              If Pac-JMM 3 will happen, it ONLY has to take place in 140. Either way, pac is gonna be way fitter than jmm.
              Pacs gonna come in 150-152 while marquez 142-43. Pac by KO.

Comment

the fight was really close.. if only they fight more until 20rounds lol

Comment

It was very close, but I thought it was also very clear that Marquez won.

And Pacquiao was so much better in this fight than their first fight. He knocked Marquez down 3 times in the 1st then went on to lose like 9 of the next 11 rounds.

In this fight he was consistently in the fight, going back and forth. It's indicative of how far he's come as a fighter.

Comment

I actually had it 7 rounds to 5 in favor of Pacquiao. Pac had the KD and won 2 out the last 3 rounds (championship rounds). Even if you had it even going into the 9th (I had Pac winning by a point and I cant see how anyone would say JMM was up at that point) Pacquiao still went 2 outta 3 to close the fight out.

Again, I tried hard to be unbiased but there is no way I could see someone scoring it in favor of JMM. Close fight but Pac won by 2 maybe 3 points.

Comment

Working...
                    X