Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vivian Harris Protesting Matthysse Loss "Worst Injustice"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad stoppage....like Harris or hate him, this was a BS stoppage!

Comment

Worst stoppage. Wow. Just when I'm starting to like boxing, stuff like this makes you want to run for the exit. Shameful!!

Comment

Probably the worse stoppage I have ever seen, it is absolutely disgusting and that ref should never work again anywhere, the fight was just getting good and very competitive, I felt like harris was going to begin to takeover in the later rds, the guy was getting tired and his punches were losing steam, I believe harris could have gone on to win this fight, based on what I was watching.

Comment

after all, Harris was not winning the fight and was given a tough beating throughout that round anyway...probably the referee had money on the fight being stopped in that round

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            wow, that really was one of the worst stoppages I've ever seen
            tell me about it, i saw it live, all of us in the crowd booed mathysse and the ref and cheered for harris......i told harris that i felt so bad for him and he told me "were gonna have a rematch".....he was a nice guy... he was gona get KO'ed, but they protected mathysse...they didnt wanna risk his eye getting worse.....

Comment

Originally posted by I Can Levitate View Post
              I agree. Vivian Harris is a Grade-A *****. I can't stand people that have such a mouth on them but so little skill to back it up.
              throughout his whole career, as soon as someone took his heat and fired back he basically curled up like a sissy. dude needs to retire, he wasn' tabout to win that fight. oh yeah, m.i.c. is the only person on here that is dumber than burner.

Comment

WOW That by far was The worst stoppage I've see, period

Like him or hate him, none deservers that

Comment

He was more exhausted than dizzy, what a mediocre job by this ref.

Comment

**** you

Im glad this happened to vivian harris.you know why.Because this happened to my boyfriend when he knocked harris ass out 2 times in round 1 in new jersey.The refree gave harris a long count.Then on the second knock down helped him up.Then in the 6 round he stopped the fight for no reason.Karma is a *****.I'm glad this happened.because my boyfriend felt like this coming home to me and my kids knowing the ******* and the refree robbed a part of our future.what his race did to us passed the same way in mexico.

By the way the fight i'm talking about was Between octavio narvaez and harris.

Comment

Working...
                    X