Pacquiao win over Marquez 2
    75.00%
    Dela Hoya win over Strum
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

Manny Pacquiao.....

Comment

hoya vs sturm...

manny got DESTROYED by Marquez in that rematch...no wonder pac was running like a coward for 4 years when Jmm beat the hell out of him the 1st time lmfao...and theres a reason why manny continued running after the second time Jmm kicked pacquiao's ass..

Comment

Pacquiao beat Marquez. It was a draw without the knockdown in 3. All this debate over that decision is laughable. I'm a JMM fan, but he lost. DLH on the other hand was beaten clearly, 8-4 imo.

Comment

Manny Pacquaio

Comment

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
            hoya vs sturm...

manny got DESTROYED by Marquez in that rematch...no wonder pac was running like a coward for 4 years when Jmm beat the hell out of him the 1st time lmfao...and theres a reason why manny continued running after the second time Jmm kicked pacquiao's ass..
            You do know that Pac offered JMM a rematch right after the first fight. And, JMM turned it down and fought Chris John instead for way less money right?

Make a case right now on Hoya beat Sturm? If you believe JMM "destroyed" Pac then what do you call what Sturm did to Oscar?

Comment

I think Pacquiao has a better case for his win against Marquez. It was only by one point which was the knock down. Also people tend to forget that Pacquiao wasn't appointed for a knockdownw when Marquez was holding onto the rope.

Comment

People who think Marquez was "robbed" are morons. Pac beat him, period. DLH definitely got beat in the Sturm fight. It was close enough that I don't call that a disgusting call but Sturm shoulda kept his belt on a draw at worst.

Comment

Working...
                X