No announcement yet.

Ray Robinson, Pacman, Ali Is Third-"Greatest Ever"Voting Over, Debate Begins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
    i bet with u that sugar ray robinson was not voted as the greatest, it was pac.
    they just faked the results to make the poll more representative, or in other words they wanted the ppl in the boxingworld to take this poll more serious, i still dont
    Whoa, the #1 Pachater strikes again lol
    its funny till now no one believes you rofl

Comment

Pac is nowhere near the greatest, he wasn't even considered the best in the sport until Mayweather retired.

Comment

the boxing fans of the world speak........go packy...

Comment

The opinion of the majority is never really worth anything. All progress depends on the majority being wrong, only when scientist prove the majority wrong and they change their opinion slowly progress goes on. Having the majority against you is a good sign your on the right way.

Im glad they managed to vote Roy the greatest Light heavy of all time.
          Not of this time, not of that time, of all time.

Comment

i'm just glad robinson is ahead of ali

Comment

Comment

Not this list again

Comment

All-time, Pac ranks above Floyd by a fair bit IMO, but no way he ranks that high.

Comment

this just not america talking here...this is the world.......

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                      Hamed over Pacquiao is a joke.

If Pac's accomplishments at FW weren't good enough I don't see how anything Hamed accomplished at that weight was better.

You can make a case for the rest of them though.
                      Hamed over Pac is not a joke... Pac win over Barrera and a draw over JMM is better then any win Hamed had in his career. But, Hamed overall body of work at 126 is better than Pac body of work at 126... Pac did not have longevity in that weight-class to rank higher than Hamed... The Prince unified the division and beat a handfull of top 10 FWs.... Pac ranks higher than Hamed in all time great P4P status but not at 126. The funny thing with Pac is that he could possibly be top 15 greatest P4P of all time when his career is over. But, there it could be argued that he is not in the top 10 of any of the weight-classes he fought in. For the reason that he never had the body of work of longevity at any of the weight-classes he has fought in.

Comment

Working...
                      X