Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUAIO in slow motion is FASTER then FLOYD JR!!!! VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pffffttt!! i'd rather have skills like mayweather than pacs speed.

Comment

These vids dont mean ****.

But i do think Manny is the faster combination puncher while Floyd has the quicker single shots and faster reflexes.

For the record Hatton says it aint that close and Floyds Way faster

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post

But i do think Manny is the faster combination puncher while Floyd has the quicker single shots and faster reflexes.

HATTON also said that he was winning second round against PACQUIAO by country mile.

PACQUIAO is faster then FLOYD,its not even close!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Being faster DOES NOT EQUAL timing.

Have you seen Pacquiao fight Marquez? What about MAB? Morales? When did you start watching Pacquiao? Pacquiao is a really fast, really powerful guy who throws a billion punches.

That does not equal timing. Timing is what you see in that gif. Mayweather sits patiently, Marquez begins to move, Mayweather tosses the left hand out of Marquez's field of vision, brings it back in right on Marquez's neck before Marquez could even get his punch within contact distance. THAT IS TIMING.
          I personally feel his timing has improved and it showed VS Cotto. He waited quite abit for the counter.

In his previous fights where he was the stronger man, he would rush in headless like a fool.

He gave Cotto respect for his size and power and timed it well.

If there is a steroid for timiing, then just accuse him now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post

Hatton was knocked the **** out for a leap year and doesn;t remember ****. He felt he was winning round 2.

I watched it again and he was getting beat up real bad in round 2 aswell, just not as bad as round 1 where he dropped 2 times.

Speed from one pot shot may be Floyd, but his hands don't get worked up and tighten.

Pac throws hard fast combo's, and if you box, then you'll know that your hands slow down and weaken.

Pac can throw 3 punches a sec. Look at the Cotto fight.

Floyd can if he does let go, but the point is, he rarely does it for a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by SHUMENOV View Post
              HATTON also said that he was winning second round against PACQUIAO by country mile.
              Fair play. Hatton is deluded on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
                Google "framerate"...
                ur the man

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                  the ****ing threadstarted is showing them shadaowbox--i'm laughing at his dumbass---notice how smooth floyd throws his punches compared to manny---it's not even competition----manny is throwing throwing his hands around fast---floyd is actually using great technique, slipping, blocking, moving, throwing very sharp, correctly thrown punches---he always shadowboxes slow----the thing is, he is working on his precision--floyd hates to be sloppy in the ring---why is he considered the most accurate fighter in boxing? and manny isn't--for a guy who shadowboxes fast, he doesn't land against fighters better than a so called slower puncher like floyd----why is that ts? you clown---have you ever seen floyd speed his shadowboxing up? his hands are fast as ****, and lethal. and his punches are sharp, not just thrown fast, he's a sharpshooter---manny isn't---there's the difference---
                  AMEN

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                    How fast are the PED's in his blood? 30, 24, or 14 days before he flushes that sh-t out?
                    PEDs dont enhances speed u moronic *****crite!!

Comment

even though pac is faster than floyd period this wasn't a good example. Floyds camera was choppy & made him look slower.

Comment

Working...
                      X