Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHUMENOV View Post

PACQUIAO is like FERRARI.

FLOYD is like YUGO!
    we can only know who truly is faster out of the two if they ever fight in the ring....

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
      i think pac throws faster combos than Mayweather. But floyd is quicker with his single shots, quicker upper body movement especially when dodging punches, Pac has faster in and out movement but Floyd has quicker escapes to the side up over around movement. Only guy i see matching Pacs combo speed now is Gamboa
      great analysis man..i respect you!

Comment

Just because Pac wrecks guys doesnt always means that his timing is great. People are bringing up the JMM & Hatton knockdowns but I think Floyd clearly showed better timing. I mean look how quick Floyd jumped in with that hook before JMM got his hands up and look how he waited for Hatton and then struck for that knockdowns.

Then look at how Pac knocked those guys down. Alot of his **** had to do with him being Southpaw. He hit Hatton with some **** way from left field that Ricky never saw. It wasnt timing. He just didnt know how to see punches from a Southpaw. And its easy to see that he drops JMM all the time because of being a Southpaw. Thats why he only gets him early and then never again. If he's a righty then I bet he never ever drops JMM

Comment

Oh No.....
          Please die. Danke.

Comment

threads like this is why NSB is so trash now

Comment

That Manny clip was amazing.

Comment

It's shadowboxing. Those punches don't mean ****.

Comment

who is smarter in the ring is the question.

Comment

Of course those vids tell us more than all the bouts of the past.

Comment

A lot of camps knew hattons mistake Mayweather, Juan Lazcano, Paulie Malignaggi and Manny and only two where successful. To exploit that mistake takes a lot of GUTS, hand speed, great timing and good reflex to dodge. For Manny's camp they made the same conclusion as Mayweather for that fight to hit and not be hit. The only problem was they could not use the check hook at a southpaw stance. They solve that problem with right hook roll over which is not as easy a people think. Just imagine first of all you must anticipate your opponents move next know the distance then throw a punch just as your opponent is about throw his own and dodge before your opponent fist reaches you.
                      Last edited by AFighter4U; 02-21-2010, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X