No announcement yet.

PACQUAIO in slow motion is FASTER then FLOYD JR!!!! VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    Pacquiao doesn't have timing. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??????

PACQUIAO has great timming and speed kills.

Everyone who was fighting or sparring knows that punches that hurts you are those which you dont see.

And no one can see PACQUIAO s punches!

Comment

Originally posted by SHUMENOV View Post

Everyone who was fighting or sparring knows that punches that hurts you are those which you dont see.

I agree. Like those punches from Gamboa that hurt Mtawga were lightning quick.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Being faster DOES NOT EQUAL timing.

Have you seen Pacquiao fight Marquez? What about MAB? Morales? When did you start watching Pacquiao? Pacquiao is a really fast, really powerful guy who throws a billion punches.

That does not equal timing. Timing is what you see in that gif. Mayweather sits patiently, Marquez begins to move, Mayweather tosses the left hand out of Marquez's field of vision, brings it back in right on Marquez's neck before Marquez could even get his punch within contact distance. THAT IS TIMING.
        RUNNING AWAY DOES NOT EQUAL TIMING. OFFENSIVE FIGHTERS HAVE TIMING TOO.

If anything, Manny has BETTER timing than Mayweather. Because Manny does it with power. Floyd's punches are arm punches, Manny would've knocked down Marquez on that shot in your gif, not move away.

Comment

advice dog says.....

[img]http://*****************/Instances/153/Advice-Dog-LEAVE-FORUM-KILL-YOURSELF.jpg[/img]

RUNNING AWAY DOES NOT EQUAL TIMING. OFFENSIVE FIGHTERS HAVE TIMING TOO.

If anything, Manny has BETTER timing than Mayweather. Because Manny does it with power. Floyd's punches are arm punches, Manny would've knocked down Marquez on that shot in your gif, not move away.
          Lol, you don't know what timing is then. The hatton KO was timing. But 1 punch vs an entire career doesn't mean you have more timing.

Saying Manny has better timing than mayweather is farfetched as fuck. I agreed with the speed. But your getting waaaaaaaay out of hand now.

Kill yourself too, if you really believe that.
          Last edited by F l i c k e r; 02-21-2010, 01:41 AM.

Comment

advice dog says.....

[img]http://*****************/Instances/153/Advice-Dog-LEAVE-FORUM-KILL-YOURSELF.jpg[/img]

Lol, you don't know what timing is then. The hatton KO was timing. But 1 punch vs an entire career doesn't mean you have more timing.

Saying Manny has better timing than mayweather is farfetched as fuck. I agreed with the speed. But your getting waaaaaaaay out of hand now.

You are dumb idiot.

If anything is timing is when PAC knocked out HATTON with that left hook.

and HATTON knocked himself out against FLOYD.

PACQUIAO has way better timing then FROID JR.

Where was FLOYD s "great" timing when CASTILLO was smashing him?

He didnt do **** against CASTILLO.

Comment

advice dog says.....

The stats don't lie. Pacquiao timed Cotto much better than Floyd ever did. Pacquiao timed Hatton better than Mayweather and Hatton EVEN HAD FLOYD's DAD TRAINING HIM. Mayweather has better timing if you count all those arm punches as better timing. But Pacquiao does it with power. That's why he KO'ed Hatton, and stopped DLH/Cotto.

I'd even go on a limb to say that Cotto would've gave Floyd MUCH more trouble than he did Pacquiao.

Comment

The stats don't lie. Pacquiao timed Cotto much better than Floyd ever did. Pacquiao timed Hatton better than Mayweather and Hatton EVEN HAD FLOYD's DAD TRAINING HIM. Mayweather has better timing if you count all those arm punches as better timing. But Pacquiao does it with power. That's why he KO'ed Hatton, and stopped DLH/Cotto.

I'd even go on a limb to say that Cotto would've gave Floyd MUCH more trouble than he did Pacquiao.

I agree with you 100%.

Comment

What stats? Lmfao.

Really, all the points you bring up are irrelevant. Hatton having Floyd Sr. as a trainer has nothing to do with Floyd Jr. Cotto has nothing to do with Mayweather.

Dude, you need some help. I'm a Pacquiao fan too but get real. Pacquiao's timing isn't on par with Mayweather's. No where near it as a matter of fact.

As much as I like Pacquiao, I can't intentionally be a ****** spewing dumb **** like shumenov as if I never had elementary schooling. Everyone knows Mayweather's timing is better than Pacquiao's. It's just your choice to be ignorant or not.

Comment

Its real simple PACQUIAO has way better timing then FROID JR.

STATS DONT LIE! LOW LIFE IDIOTS LIKE FLICKER DO

PACQUIAO knocked out HATTON with perfect timed left bomb.

HATTON knocked himself out against FROID JR.

PACQUIAO knocked the **** out of HOYA.

FLOYD won robbery against HOYA according to his father HEROIN TRAFFICER SR.

PACQUIAO knocked out COTTO.

COTTO lives to far for FLOYD.

Comment

Its real simple PACQUIAO has way better timing then FROID JR.

STATS DONT LIE! LOW LIFE IDIOTS LIKE FLICKER DO

PACQUIAO knocked out HATTON with perfect timed left bomb.

HATTON knocked himself out against FROID JR.

PACQUIAO knocked the **** out of HOYA.

FLOYD won robbery against HOYA according to his father HEROIN TRAFFICER SR.

PACQUIAO knocked out COTTO.

COTTO lives to far for FLOYD.
                      bahahahaha

What stats? Lmfao.

Really, all the points you bring up are irrelevant. Hatton having Floyd Sr. as a trainer has nothing to do with Floyd Jr. Cotto has nothing to do with Mayweather.

Dude, you need some help. I'm a Pacquiao fan too but get real. Pacquiao's timing isn't on par with Mayweather's. No where near it as a matter of fact.

As much as I like Pacquiao, I can't intentionally be a ****** spewing dumb **** like shumenov as if I never had elementary schooling. Everyone knows Mayweather's timing is better than Pacquiao's. It's just your choice to be ignorant or not.
                      O.k. than tell me Floyd's greatest shots and we can compare.

Besides the left hook he gave Hatton (with the help of the ring post), what does he have?

A bunch of "oh, that time when Floyd landed and moved away". That's all you have.

Pacquiao knocked down Marquez 3 times in the first fight.
                      Pacquiao knocked down Cotto twice.
                      Pacquiao knocked down Hatton twice
                      Pacquiao stopped Oscar

Is this all luck? Because Hatton throws "a billion punches"? Look at Pacquiao's knockdowns, they're all perfect shots.

Oh, what about that time when Floyd hit Baldomir and moved out of the way? bahahahahhaha
                      The thing you gotta ask yourself is what is more valuable? To time somebody with a weak slap or a strong punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X