Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will Pac Fans excuses be when Shane vs Floyd outsells Pac and Clot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pullcounter View Post
    let me say this again but slower

mosley... Always... Does... Well... As... The... B-side.

ok.......why will floyd v mosley do better than mosley v margarito or mosley vs odlh???????

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
      Why do fans care so much about sales?

No one on this forum makes one penny from the sales.
      Pure boredom and living vicarously through their fave boxer i guess.

I didn't know TS cared so much about what Pacquiao fans think, the attention is making me blush.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        ok.......why will floyd v mosley do better than mosley v margarito or mosley vs odlh???????
        cause floyd is a bigger draw than margarito...

mosley vs dlh was 5+ years ago... ever hear of something called inflation?

Comment

so OP are you trying to say that clottey is a bigger draw than ssm? i'm almost certain ssm is HELL of a lot better than j.clottey in all aspects.

ssm vs mayweather - bigger name, better fight to watch, more intriguing

pac vs clottey - pac is huge favorite to win, clottey is a good fighter but not at pac's level but can certainly pull an upset. clottey shuts down and wont make for an all out intriguing fight. i'll watch it but as everyone else knows mayweather should be in the ring getting his ass handed too.

I am certain pac vs clottey will not touch 1m ppv buys. pbf vs ssm should break the 1m mark.

i'd say pac vs clottey does around 650k
          pbf vs ssm near 1.1-1.2m

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

hahaha......do you even know what inflation is?????????

how does inflation play any knid of role in PPV numbers......explain that genius??????

Comment

No need for an excuse. Floydie-Sugar will outsell Pac-Clottey.

Comment

Banned, lol. Nah for real, no excuses from me because that crap is junk. I mean as fans, fans of boxing, does the amount that a boxer draws in a fight make a difference to us compared to the excitment/enjoyment the fighter brings in the ring when he performs?

There will be plenty of excuses in the debates regarding who draws more and why or whatever of course. I think in those debates/threads, the Clottey can't draw fans will prevail because I think that is true personally. That doesn't mean that I don't think Clottey is an excellent fighter and a good guy because I believe he is. Arum is cheap and no one knows who Clottey even is besides the guys on boxing forums and the people from Ghana, so sure May/Mosley will probably draw more.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

Wages are indexed to inflation....so in reality iyou may actually be paying less for PPV relative to what you were 5 years ago?????

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    hahaha......do you even know what inflation is?????????

how does inflation play any knid of role in PPV numbers......explain that genius??????
                    I think maybe in terms of equivalent money it could make a little difference
                    but not in the total number of PPV buys. Gross revenue in like 1990 of 40 million would be the equivalent to roughly 87.65 million in today's dollar value if the inflation rate were a constant 4%.

But 1.8 million buys then is 1.8 million buys now.

*****for what he is saying: 40 million 5 years ago is the same as 48.67 million now at 4% inflation/yr........not much of a difference

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                      Just shows once again that *****s are ******.
                      no, its shows how idiotic you *******s are and how yall flip-flop and talk out both sides of yalls necks.

yall said that JMM wouldbeat Floyd, he didnt

yall said that floyd-jmm wouldnt exceed 500k buys, it did over a mil

yall said that floyd wouldnt fight pac when he tried everything in this power
                      to, only had one demand while pac had many...pac was the one who wasnt ready and dont wanna take test b/c hes dirty

yall said that floyd wont fight shane, well he is

yall said that floyd would find a a way to get out of the fight...******asses

yall are now saying that mosley is over the hill b/c floyd is fighting him

yall said that pac-clot will outsell floyd-shane, it wont and more supidity from you dumbasses and now yall are saying its NOT going to

yall said that shane would beat floyd but now yall are saying he wont but yall contiune to flop on that too

whats the next batch of ******ity and flipfloping coming from you asses next

Comment

Working...
                      X