Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will Pac Fans excuses be when Shane vs Floyd outsells Pac and Clot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by check hook View Post
    i AGREE......THAT IS NOT MY ARGUMENT AT ALL......

ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT MOSLEY IS NOT A DRAWCARD AND NEVER HAS BEEN....SHOW ME EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY.....HE MAY BE A BIGGER DRAW THAN CLOTTEY......BUT HE IS NOT A DRAW ON HIS OWN....THEREFORE IT SHOULD FLOP...CONSIDERING FLOYD IS ALSO NOT A DRAWCARD........
    so im right... now do you agree more people will buy floyd's fight with smm cuz this time he is fighting mosley the ww that has the possibility to beat him??

Comment

i AGREE......THAT IS NOT MY ARGUMENT AT ALL......

ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT MOSLEY IS NOT A DRAWCARD AND NEVER HAS BEEN....SHOW ME EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY.....HE MAY BE A BIGGER DRAW THAN CLOTTEY......BUT HE IS NOT A DRAW ON HIS OWN....THEREFORE IT SHOULD FLOP...CONSIDERING FLOYD IS ALSO NOT A DRAWCARD........
      mosley always does well as the B-side. him and margo sold out LA Staples center.

don't lie

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        mosley always does well as the B-side. him and margo sold out LA Staples center.

don't lie

yeah LA....where shane is from and the second biggest mexi opopulation in any city outside of mexico..........

show me a fight where Shane has carried a PPV..........or done decent numbers outside of LA and ODLH and Marg???????

you can't......because ther isn't one.....that is fact......

Comment

don't lie

go have a lok at shanes PPV numbers for yourself.....

If Shane was a drawcard would he be fighting on ESPN instead of HBO or PPV only 2 yrs ago......????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????

Do fighters who draw fight on ESPN?????????

Comment

don't lie

Floyd has outsold Pac with every common opponent.

Shane, ODLH, Hatton and JMM all made (or will make) their biggest payday fighting Floyd...as will Pac.

FloyD has the record for PPV buys and has 2 of the 5 hightest grossing fights outside of the HW division......

I DID NOT MAKE THIS **** UP.......IT IS FACT.....LOOK AT PPV NUMBERS!!!

YOU ARE THE ONES SAYING FLOYD IS NOT A DRAW IN HIS OWN RIGHT....NOT ME AND CERTAINLY NO SANE PERSON WHO HAS HAD A LOOK AT THESE FACTS!!!!!

NOW U WANT TO USE SSM AS THE REASON FLOYD WILL OUTSELL PAC V CLOTTEY.

THE REASON FLOYD V SHANE WILL OUTSELL PAC V CLOTTEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SSM AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH PRETTY BOY FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR.

Comment

yeah LA....where shane is from and the second biggest mexi opopulation in any city outside of mexico..........

show me a fight where Shane has carried a PPV..........or done decent numbers outside of LA and ODLH and Marg???????

you can't......because ther isn't one.....that is fact......
              go have a lok at shanes PPV numbers for yourself.....

If Shane was a drawcard would he be fighting on ESPN instead of HBO or PPV only 2 yrs ago......????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????

Do fighters who draw fight on ESPN?????????
              let me say this again but slower

mosley... always... does... well... as... the... b-side.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg View Post
                What will Pac Fans excuses be when Shane vs Floyd outsells Pac and Clot?
                Poll to follow.
                Are you kidding?

Why would anyone make an excuse? The vast majority of boxing fans know the Mosley-Mayweather fight will sell more. And so what? Is every fight a failure if it doesn't break PPV records? No! Some of the greatest fights ever seen in boxing receive barely any attention.

I just want to see a good fight. How much it sells is pretty much irrelevant.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Floyd has outsold Pac with every common opponent.

Shane, ODLH, Hatton and JMM all made (or will make) their biggest payday fighting Floyd...as will Pac.

FloyD has the record for PPV buys and has 2 of the 5 hightest grossing fights outside of the HW division......

I DID NOT MAKE THIS **** UP.......IT IS FACT.....LOOK AT PPV NUMBERS!!!

YOU ARE THE ONES SAYING FLOYD IS NOT A DRAW IN HIS OWN RIGHT....NOT ME AND CERTAINLY NO SANE PERSON WHO HAS HAD A LOOK AT THESE FACTS!!!!!

NOW U WANT TO USE SSM AS THE REASON FLOYD WILL OUTSELL PAC V CLOTTEY.

THE REASON FLOYD V SHANE WILL OUTSELL PAC V CLOTTEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SSM AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH PRETTY BOY FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR.
                  I don't doubt that floyd is a draw... but to compare floyd/mosley numbers to pac/clottey numbers and then declare floyd the bigger draw is the biggest load of bull**** ever.

YOU KNOW that mosley is a much bigger name than clottey. don't lie

Comment

Originally posted by pullcounter View Post
                    let me say this again but slower

mosley... Always... Does... Well... As... The... B-side.

ok.......why will floyd v mosley do better than mosley v margarito or mosley vs odlh???????

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
                      Why do fans care so much about sales?

No one on this forum makes one penny from the sales.
                      Pure boredom and living vicarously through their fave boxer i guess.

I didn't know TS cared so much about what Pacquiao fans think, the attention is making me blush.

Comment

Working...
                      X