Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito The Possible November Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo this **** is crazy Pacquiao knocked out De La Hoya Hatton Cotto and now is about to knockout Clottey and Margartito the boy is bad i mean if Pacquiao clean he really might be the greatest of all time i mean i don't really like him that much but he be whoopin some ass forreal i watched Pac-Cotto again and i dont even think Cotto should fight no more

Comment

mayweather has a rematch clause against mosley

Comment

Oh wouldn't that just be wonderful. One guy fights with bricks in his gloves and the other guy is juiced up!

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
          The welterweight champion and the p4p #3 guy after beating the p4p #2 guy after a full year layoff.
          Again...WOW. you credit him for JMM...LOL Youre funny

Comment

Im not surprised Arum sucks!!! If manny does what he should easily do and floyd manages to scrape past my main man shane then the next fight for both these guys should be clear!!!

If they both stop acting like fukwits the deal should be done!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              mayweather has a rematch clause against mosley
              So what? Why not move up and fight Paul Williams? They were talking about Foreman at 154, so why not Williams? Margarito is an irrelevant loser right now.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                **** Ring ..THE Oscar RING means **** lol Its worst than the sanctioning ratings now
                Financial ownership does not equal editorial control. Nigel Collins is his own man and would resign immediately if GBP ever tried to interfere. The Ring's rankings are by far the most respected in the sport, and no one has ever provided any evidence of any meddling by De La Hoya, or of any bias towards him or towards GBP.

They have just recently announced that Pac is their "Fighter of the Decade". I suppose you object to that.

Comment

Why do all of you have to be fuking drama queens about this. Margo got caught with squishy knuckle pads in cloves which yes are against the rules but come the fuk on it's not like horse hair was ripped from the gloves and his hands were not I repeat were not dipped in plaster.

Who gives a fuk if he gets another paycheck? The guys reputation is soiled, he stands little chance of beating Pac with or without loaded gloves, and if you wana cry about this being an in house fight Mayweathers last 4 fights have been in house deals too considering that Golden Bot pretty much negotiates all his contracts now.

Stop fuking crying and stop acting like god damn fanatics. Who cares!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by internetworld7 View Post
                    Oh wouldn't that just be wonderful. One guy fights with bricks in his gloves and the other guy is juiced up!
                    You got some test results we don't know about????

Or are you one of the idiots who believe that you're guilty until proved innocent?

Comment

Why would Manny fight Margarito, but only fight Mosley if he beats Mayweather, when Mosley badly beat up and KO d Margarito. Schmells of pickled herring.

Comment

Working...
                      X