No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito The Possible November Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    **** Ring ..THE Oscar RING means **** lol Its worst than the sanctioning ratings now
    Then what rankings are you talking about herb?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      This is all Arum doing, a lying SOB. Of course he gonna say Margo cause he is a top rank fighter. But stranger things have happened and next thing you know Margo looks very impressive and put himself into contention (but that is highly unlikely)
      LMAOL pacquiao vs margarito like valero vs bradley. Arum is so full of **** he is saying this to try to get all the hype for pac to sell ppv. There is no way in hell arum would put pac with margarito and mess up his hype last time he tried to do that to margarito cotto got his first lost and that happy fantasy fight cotto vs floyd never happen you think arum that old lying bastard would put pac with marg?

Last i remember arum said caballero vs juanma was gonna happen then valero vs bradley now this lmaol Top rank is the cherrypicking company. I think clottey would loose in the scorecards even if he is winning the way he lost to cotto but i hope he beats the **** ouf of pac expose him and top rank as the fraud they are.

Comment

This would be an interesting fight. I wonder who Floyd would fight after Mosley if he beats him.

Comment

I dont think Margarito should deserve a big paycheck when he nearly cheated his way to ruin someones career and possibly life.

Comment

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
            LMAOL pacquiao vs margarito like valero vs bradley. Arum is so full of **** he is saying this to try to get all the hype for pac to sell ppv. There is no way in hell arum would put pac with margarito and mess up his hype last time he tried to do that to margarito cotto got his first lost and that happy fantasy fight cotto vs floyd never happen you think arum that old lying bastard would put pac with marg?

Last i remember arum said caballero vs juanma was gonna happen then valero vs bradley now this lmaol Top rank is the cherrypicking company. I think clottey would loose in the scorecards even if he is winning the way he lost to cotto but i hope he beats the **** ouf of pac expose him and top rank as the fraud they are.
            This is Arum's MO, he always says about the possible matchups but strings it along with a lot of meaningless fights. The only way he risks his fighters is when the contract is almost done and they might walk away. Either he risk them or offers a good financial opportunity

Comment

none of this garbage surprises me. as slow as margarito is he will be a punching bag.pac will jump in hit him then jump out.margarito is just to slow.arum is doing this for 2 reasons.to make the cheato some money and to duck mayweather.they know pac can't do anything with pbf.

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
                shane mosley the number 1 welterweight in the world
                floyd has to wait until they get old and alot slower huh?

Comment

Why fight this clown

I'm sorry as a fighter you know what is right and what is wrong. In some ways I want to see this fight. His style fits Pacquiao perfectly so Pacquiao should be able to beat the crap out of him. Which I want to happen for one reason, because he was caught cheating. If it were me on the other hand, he wouldn't even get a shot. I'm not going to allow some cheater come back and get mulit-million dollar fight, when there are people out there who actually work hard to get a big fight and don't cheat to win.

Comment

I hate Bob Arum. Margarito should never boxe again let alone get another shot at a title.

Comment

Pac has nothing to prove by fighting Margarito. I remember when Pac wanted Margarito after beating De la Hoya. At the time, I thought Pac didn't have much of a chance. Now, I believe it's Margarito who has no chance.

Arum is one sneaky bastard. I bet he never he even wanted Pac to fight Floyd. I really believe Pac wants Floyd (and the $40 mil). When the Pac-Floyd fight fell apart, Arum announced the Clottey fight suspiciously quick (less than a day).That's probably what he wanted along.

Now Margarito? He doesn't deserve to fight Pac. Not only did he try to illegally assault and batter Mosley, but he is tailor made for Pac (just like Hatton, but in a different way). He's aggresive, bad defense, and slow. Pac is going to tag him all night just like he did Oscar. He may go the distance, but the fight would be easier than Cotto and Clottey.

Comment

Working...
                      X