Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Camp 360 vs. 24/7, which do you like best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
    Considering Mosley-Cotto didn't have a 24/7 I can see why
    I know that.
    I was pertaining to after their fight, not them having a 24/7.

Comment

fight camp 360>24/7

Comment

Just watched the 3rd part of 360 with the super 6, i think it was verry interesting. I got a bit tired about 24/7 cause its always the same, 360 is different!

Comment

Originally posted by JOSE BENAVIDEZ View Post
          fight camp 360>24/7

Hey jose, Is the glasses part of your image or something??? Wish you well in your future fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            Just watched the 3rd part of 360 with the super 6, i think it was verry interesting. I got a bit tired about 24/7 cause its always the same, 360 is different!

247 has really got south for me, Too much hollywood-type stuff...I like the straight to the point Fight camp 360.

Comment

I like Fight Camp 360 more than 24/7. It takes us more into the lives of the fighters and the action and it's edited a lot better.

Comment

its more to do with the fact that manny pac is boring

pbf sells 24:7

end of

Comment

fight camp 360 is way better. takes u into the locker rooms, final moments before the fight, family members along with **** after the fight.. u really feel like u get the full picture.

24/7 is just training and **** talking, dont get me wrong ill still watch it but its not anywhere near as good as fight camp 360.

Comment

The only 24/7's I liked were the ones with Mayweather in them. The rest were pretty crap. De la hoya pac was decent i suppose. Mayweather Mosley should be awesome.

Comment

IMO that was a great summary of the first round of the SS being Fight Camp 360...you had drama, talking, delivering and crying...24/7 is good to just hype you for 1 event, FC360 is predestined for a tourney/series of fights...totally different...

...by the way, I found it cool that German music found it's way to US television

Comment

Working...
                      X