No announcement yet.

Top 3 weakest chins currently in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
    i guess Wlad will show up here at some point anyway so i just as well trow him out here
    Wlad's been in the ring with about 5 undefeated fighters in the last 3 years and hasn't been knocked down since he fought Sam Peter, which he easily got up from Scam Cheaters rabbit punches. I hardly call that a weak chin.

Comment

Would Hatton make the list or is it more of the fighters that knocked him down and knocked him out(Pacquiao, Mayweather)? Or Hatton pretty much not defending it(chin)?

Comment

Khan, Roy Jones, Jermain Taylor

Comment

Khan, Jones, Taylor.

Comment

Kermit Cintron anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
              1. Amir Khan
              2. David Haye
              3. Enzo Maccarinelli
              i agree with these, IMO they are a KO waiting to happen

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                Kermit Cintron anyone??
                i havent seen kermit get kod in 1 round or after one punch so I dont think yours works

Comment

you will always wait for khans chin to smash again ever since the prescott fight. Jermains has been bad lately too and enzo is just a over the hill fighter with no chin anymore

Comment

1. Vitali
                    2. Hopkins
                    3. Mosley

Comment

i love roy, the tarver shots were serious but i think he's on the list after the last one. khan, i really think he was hit hard too so i can't blame him for being hit. i dont see how gamboa has a bad chin when we've never seen him hurt

i think people are too hard on boxers sometimes. people will say david tua and ricardo mayorga have good chins.. and anyone less than them has a glass jaw. the truth is most of these boxers have amazing chins. do you know what its like getting hit with 1 solid right hand? yes i know its relative and we can't compare george forman's power to moby's. but i think sometimes guys get hit really hard and people say they have a glass chin when thats not the case

but roys last knockout really stood out to me and im one who thinks holyfield should keep fighting, even jones (at a lighter weight against n00bs untill he gets comfortable) .. just because he's not fighting the best doesnt mean he should have to quit completely. a lot of people want to see a living legend live it really is something valuable

boxing is a dangerous sport to everybody not just older fighters. they know the risks involved and honestly im sure a lot of them would rather die in the ring than any other way

#1 softest chin in a very well known fighter
                      roy jones
                      paulie malignaggi - he's just not built for taking punches, but speed. actually he takes good punches because of his heart, he fought cotto with a broken jaw from what i remember. i take him off the list.

#3 i really don think all that many boxers have bad chins

all of these guys have a better chin than me aND IM SO drunk i cant type and i feel sick. also im not an expert by any means. i think chin is partly mental, if you feel in the zone like a guy like duran i think you can take bigger punches than someone with the mindset of pernell whitaker but i dont know what the **** im talking about byebye

p.s. if i wasnt drunk id never admit how bad roys chin is
                      Last edited by Talon; 02-16-2010, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X