No announcement yet.

Most Overrated Boxer on Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    How can it be Khan lmao, everyone on this site thinks he's ****!
    word that true lmao

Comment

i might get criticized for saying this... but its between lucian bute or jermaine taylor... well as far as taylor he is not over rated anymore... he is exactly where most educated fans think he is... but prior to his last 3 knockouts i still wasnt impressed with what he had to offer... he was just a young strong guy at middleweight when he made his mark in the game... and for lucian bute... people talk so great about him but he hasnt proved much... the 3 biggest names he fought were bika joppy and andrade... booty... yup... there was a lot of talks about how bute wasnt in the super 6 and taylor was... but taylor has proved more than bute so far so taylor deserved the spot more so than bute even though he was currently the champ at the time... he has decent head movement and all but him and taylor shouldnt be fighting with their lead hand down... i put bute along the same lines with a witter even hamed(damn i might get hell for that)... but look what happend when they fought a classic boxer... they werent able to get away with the ameturish stuff that they been doing with the usual come foward guys... im not saying these guys werent/ arent good... but all im saying is that i can see bute getting exposed to a boxer/puncher... thanks for reading feel free to debate

Comment

Vitali Klitchko

Comment

Marcos Maidana, almost forgot about him.

Comment

valero ist not overrated

Comment

Paulie "Gay" Malignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                Floyd Mayweather. He's a disgrace to our sport.
                i agree.......

Comment

I think Chad Dawson is overrated even though a lot of people defend him. Let's see how he does with Glen Johnson where he doesn't have a ring big enough to allow him to run like a chicken with his head cut off.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    I think Chad Dawson is overrated even though a lot of people defend him. Let's see how he does with Glen Johnson where he doesn't have a ring big enough to allow him to run like a chicken with his head cut off.
                    what the hell are you talking about?? Dawson already beat him twice

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
                      what the hell are you talking about?? Dawson already beat him twice
                      You think that if he had to fight him in a phone booth in a small ring like Mack did that he would do it as easily?

Comment

Working...
                      X