Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I respect what Robinson and Ali did for the sport. But I am the greatest" -Floyd jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poor floyd he's trying so hard to proclaimed himself as the goat when he couldn't even get a fighter of the decade. hahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      poor floyd he's trying so hard to proclaimed himself as the goat when he couldn't even get a fighter of the decade. hahahaha.
      Don't suck on it too hard, you might choke to death.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        i dont even think floyd cracks top 30. he's definitely top 50.

Comment

the TS is one of those people who used to snitch on his class mates in high school just to gain more attention and love from the teacher.

Give it up fool this thread has been made 867 times in the last 4 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by jaycuban View Post
            200 fights compared to 40... hum
            the money Floyd made in his last 3 fights & what he will make in his next few fighs > the money Ali & Robinson made combined in their careers..

id rather have 200 Million than 200 fights on my record

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
              i dont even think floyd cracks top 30. he's definitely top 50.
              Floyd is top 5 when it comes to boxing skills from top to bottom....

thats not debatable by any means

the point of boxing is to hit & not get hit...noone has done that as good as him...

dont blame Mayweather for OTHER boxers not being GREAT...he has handled the fighters in his era....the best fighters in his era...with ease

Comment

its his opinion he has his right to have his own opinion and feel that he is the best ever. whats wrong with that/ what makes anyone elses opinion better than mans own?

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                  its his opinion he has his right to have his own opinion and feel that he is the best ever. whats wrong with that/ what makes anyone elses opinion better than mans own?
                  when you spout some bollocks like that and ur opinion isnt based on any logic then you open yourself up for ridicule

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
                    when you spout some bollocks like that and ur opinion isnt based on any logic then you open yourself up for ridicule
                    Floyd WANTS people to hate him...and it works

everyone says he is boring but they all want to see him lose.they will pay to see him lose..

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Sr. View Post
                      Floyd WANTS people to hate him...and it works

everyone says he is boring but they all want to see him lose.they will pay to see him lose..
                      that couldn't be further from the point..

Comment

Working...
                      X