Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The current featherweight division is deep but Prime Naseem hamed destroys them all..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Destroyercuda View Post
    gamboa would kill him.
    possibly, would be one hell of a fight....however i think a prime Naz against current version of Gamboa would end with a Naz ko

Comment

Chris John would put Naseem to school.

This is the same Chris John who beats marquez. naseem is one of the most over rated fighter ever who hasnt fought anybody and once he did he got destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
        possibly, would be one hell of a fight....however i think a prime Naz against current version of Gamboa would end with a Naz ko
        Gamboa drops his guard a lot and a lot of times while coming forward a naz leaping upper cut could easily catch gamboa on the chin

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post

Who do we have at featherweight today?

1. Chris John 43-0-2 (22 KOs) WBA title holder
          2. Juan Manuel Lopez 28-0-0 (25 KOs) WBO title holder
          3. Cristobal Cruz 39-11-1 (23 KOs) IBF title holder
          4. Steven Luevano 37-2-1 (15 KOs)
          5. Yuriorkis Gamboa 17-0-0 (15 KOs)
          6. Mario Santiago 21-2-1 (14 KOs)
          7. Bernabe Concepcion 28-3-1 (15 KOs)
          8. Elio Rojas 21-1-0 (13 KOs) WBC title holder

You guys think anyone today could beat naseem at featherweight?
          good news....but i dont think he could easily beat Gamboa or JMM...and shouldnt this be in History Section?

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
            Chris John would put Naseem to school.

This is the same Chris John who beats marquez. naseem is one of the most over rated fighter ever who hasnt fought anybody and once he did he got destroyed.
            hasnt fought anybody?

you failed miserably there kid

Comment

Im as big a Gamboa fan as you will find and I think that would be the most exciting fight.
              But I think that Gamboa would end up getting caught by too many awkward angle power punches which the prince is famous for.
              I dont see anyone at feather KOing Hamed anyway, p4p he has an amazing chin. Correct me if I'm worng but he hasnt ever been rocked, just knocked down/off balance.

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. Sherif View Post
                Im as big a Gamboa fan as you will find and I think that would be the most exciting fight.
                But I think that Gamboa would end up getting caught by too many awkward angle power punches which the prince is famous for.
                I dont see anyone at feather KOing Hamed anyway, p4p he has an amazing chin. Correct me if I'm worng but he hasnt ever been rocked, just knocked down/off balance.
                been knocked down like 6 times after missing with his crazy leaping angled upper cuts.

Augie sanchez knocked him down with a punch that was ruled a slip.

Comment

i could see john outboxing hamed in a similar fashion to what barrera did.

Comment

Marquez schools him.

Comment

True say, i think these guys get dismantled by Prime Hamed he was a beast.

Comment

Working...
                      X