Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez-Brian Camechis Set For March 6 in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saul alvarez looks like a decent fighter ,i seen him fight on solo boxeo.but who has he fought?i already know a jr welter weight that would beat him,if he moved up 7 pounds,thats puertorican jr welterweight kenny galarza.now that guys fights are real exciting, he reminds me of a young mike tyson. i think kenny galarza is 12-0-12kos.his next fight will be in march.by the end of this year he will be fighting for the title.so boxing fans keep your eyes on kenny galarza he is knocking everybody out including saul alvarez!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! laugh of the day! number 1.. WHO THE FU... is kenny galarza????? number 2 saul alvarez has fought and defeated guys who have gone against pretty good jr welters and done a decent job. tyner went all 12 rounds againt lamont peterson and mike arnaoutis when arnaoutis was relevant. your boy kenny galarza who?? man i cant even get info on him on google son! HAHAHAHA! thats cool you believe in this cat galarza but don't be a puņets and post something stupid about him beating canelojust cause ur all on thats dudes sack. tas bien puņets.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyalso View Post
      saul alvarez looks like a decent fighter ,i seen him fight on solo boxeo. but who has he fought? i already know a jr welter weight that would beat him,if he moved up 7 pounds,thats puertorican jr welterweight kenny galarza.now that guys fights are real exciting, he reminds me of a young mike tyson. i think kenny galarza is 12-0-12kos.his next fight will be in march.by the end of this year he will be fighting for the title.so boxing fans keep your eyes on kenny galarza he is knocking everybody out including saul alvarez!
      He is a 19 year old that has no amateur background.

Comment

Camechis a bigger threat to Alvarez than most might think!

Camechis' pressure style fighting will be a big test for the up and coming Alvarez. I've seen Brian fight and he will give El Canelo some fits. He can go as many rounds as needed and will not stop moving. Definately will not win a decision in Mexico but will leave his mark win or lose.

Comment

saul alvarez looks like a decent fighter ,i seen him fight on solo boxeo.but who has he fought?i already know a jr welter weight that would beat him,if he moved up 7 pounds,thats puertorican jr welterweight kenny galarza.now that guys fights are real exciting, he reminds me of a young mike tyson. i think kenny galarza is 12-0-12kos.his next fight will be in march.by the end of this year he will be fighting for the title.so boxing fans keep your eyes on kenny galarza he is knocking everybody out including saul alvarez!
          Kenny Galarza has a bit to go himself. His last fight, he was very uncomfortable under pressure and had sloppy, but somehow accurate counters. He had a nice right uppercut, but he threw it in a way that was begging for a left hook counter. This kid is definitely not ready for a title shot by the year's end. I can say that much.

Comment

Originally posted by nfc View Post
            Camechis' pressure style fighting will be a big test for the up and coming Alvarez. I've seen Brian fight and he will give El Canelo some fits. He can go as many rounds as needed and will not stop moving. Definately will not win a decision in Mexico but will leave his mark win or lose.
            camechis a good fighter?Does he clinch alot?Is he a slick fighter?

Comment

Camechis is not a joke. He will take Alvarez the distance or better. Just watch the fight. It will be broadcast on Televisa in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                camechis a good fighter?Does he clinch alot?Is he a slick fighter?
                Not much of a clincher. When he fought Antonine Decarie of Canada, Antonine only won because he clinched Brian often and it was in Canada. Brian knocked him down with a clean shot and ref called it a slip (go figure). Real good on the body.

Comment

Originally posted by nfc View Post
                  Not much of a clincher. When he fought Antonine Decarie of Canada, Antonine only won because he clinched Brian often and it was in Canada. Brian knocked him down with a clean shot and ref called it a slip (go figure). Real good on the body.
                  Great...I'm a big fan of alvarez,Saul needs all the experience he
                  can get.Lanard Tyner gave alvarez a tough fight.Brian hopefully
                  will give him a tough fight 2.

Comment

I just hope this isn't part of a trend, where the original opponent gets scrapped and the replacement has no buisiness being there. Like that guy Donaire beat up on.

Comment

maybe the other way around who has galarza fought??? if you look at alvarez opponents he is actually fighting decent fighters some with undefeated records he ain't no ****** Juanma Lopez who is a champion and fights easy fights. Remember Alvarez is 19 years old and is not a champion and the opponents are pretty good give him 2 years or 1 1/2 and he will be a top ww.

Comment

Working...
                      X