Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It just hit me that Mayweather is not retiring ANY time soon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
    he took two brutal beatings against:
    1- top 5 WW with amazing chin and stamina. add to that possibly loaded gloves
    2- fighter of the decade, current p4p #1

when he gets beat by foreman of somebody worse, then i'll agree with you
    Dont get it twisted I like Cotto. Im just being real. He wasnt the same fighter weve come to know.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
      what a bs post.
      it was also de la hoyas biggest PPV fight, or did dlh ever do more than 2,5 million ppv buys without floyd ?
      same goes for hatton.

why did manny never do that kind of numbers against the SAME fighters then?
      what does Manny have to do with this? FWIW a post Cotto pac vs DLH does over 2 million buys. DLH vs Pac didn't sell that much because most considered the fight a circus/joke in favor of DLH.

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
        To be fair, Mayweather beating those same opponents first kind of took the luster away from those fights.
        ahahhaha

how much did pacquiao again against marquez in the second fight??

i bet my left nut on floyd vs marquez did more than pacquiao vs marquez.
        even after pacquiao beat marquez, i just hope u r gonna say pac didnt beat marquez

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
          No ****. Did you even read the post? I said FUTURE FIGHTS. In other words NOT RIGHT NOW!!

Get it now.
          future fights mean near future in your context.. otherwise he would be sitting around waiting for guys to make a name for themselves.

Ortiz, Khan and Chavez Jr, or Alvarez ain't gonna make a huge name for themselves in a year or so's time. You fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            future fights mean near future in your context.. otherwise he would be sitting around waiting for guys to make a name for themselves.

Ortiz, Khan and Chavez Jr, or Alvarez ain't gonna make a huge name for themselves in a year or so's time. You fail.
            You are dumb. Grow up. Just because you seen Floyds name you came in here acting like an *******.

SCHAFER has mentioned ALL those fights for Mayweather.

Comment

Dont get it twisted I like Cotto. Im just being real. He wasnt the same fighter weve come to know.
              i'm not calling you a hater or anything bro. i just think you're calling him shot too soon. he looked bad after clottey and pacquiao. not many prime fighters would good against those two.

IMO, he's been hurt mentally since the marg fight, but he's done pretty darn well considering he doesn't have a freaking trainer. santiago is a piece of ****

lets see how he jumps to JMW, and if he ends up switching to a good trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                what does Manny have to do with this? FWIW a post Cotto pac vs DLH does over 2 million buys. DLH vs Pac didn't sell that much because most considered the fight a circus/joke in favor of DLH.
                r u kidding me ?
                DLH VS PAC did exactly 1,25 not 2million.
                750.000 ppv buys matters, we are talking about manny, he couldnt even do more than 400.000 in the second marquez fight.
                floyd vs oscar = 2,4ppv sales, nearly twice as much as pac vs dlh.
                typical delusional pac fanboy..

Comment

You are dumb. Grow up. Just because you seen Floyds name you came in here acting like an *******.

SCHAFER has mentioned ALL those fights for Mayweather.
                  nope.. has nothing to do with Floyd's name.
                  It has to do with your nonsense and the the bull**** fights the Mayweather camp is trying to feed us.
                  If those were Arum's top choices for Pacquiao you guys would be blasting them right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                    If he is so big how come he has never carried a PPV event by himself, without leaching off his opponents fan base?

FWIW it was the Mexican fan base that carried that PPV with Marquez (hence them moving the date close to Mexican independance day)

Judah vs Mayweather-the hip-hop community was more in favor of Judah
                    Gatti had more star power than Floyd
                    Hatton was the draw
                    DLH was the draw

Only time we saw a "Floyd fight" was against sorry a$$ baldomir and even that flopped with around a whopping 350k buys...

People kept saying that it was because of the JMM fans that his PPV sold 1M+ let me ask you this where was those so called fans when JMM-Casa happened.That fight was at Sept 13(3 days before the Mexican Independence Day)The buys didn't even reached 100k I believe.

May-DLH sold 2.4M ppv buys Oscar never reached that number before and after Mayweather.

Hatton-Mayweather 950k in the US and over 1m PPV in the UK how come Ricky never reached that amount when he fought other guys???

Face it floyd PLAYED A HUGE PART on those PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      nope.. has nothing to do with Floyd's name.
                      It has to do with your nonsense and the the bull**** fights the Mayweather camp is trying to feed us.
                      If those were Arum's top choices for Pacquiao you guys would be blasting them right about now.
                      Who would you like Floyd to fight at 147 Pounds?

Hes signed to fight the P4P Number 3 and Number 1 WW right now. Then wil go after Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X