No announcement yet.

BOYCOTT Mayweather-Mosley for the sake of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
    u bet me 25k Clottey would get KO'd by your GOD...
    a bet you never responded to or confirmed? u ducked my pm and now ur asking for it.. i paid ree****yalus a 1M. 25k aint ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by GT-R View Post
      a bet you never responded to or confirmed? u ducked my pm and now ur asking for it.. i paid ree****yalus a 1M. 25k aint ****.
      [QUOTE=Pretty Boy Greg]
      Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg
      Originally posted by Habib Shabib
      alright. KO/TKO/Stoppage i win, coo?

sounds good to me
      enough said...

Comment

• d'oh!!!!!!!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pretty Boy Greg;8078986]
          Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg

enough said...
          this ****s fabricated. post the thread link or give me the date of the pm so i can check my inbox.

Comment

• [QUOTE=GT-R;8079025]
            Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post

this ****s fabricated. post the thread link or give me the date of the pm so i can check my inbox.
            the hell if it is....February 16th pm.... if u dont wanna pay up just say so, quit being a ***** about it

Comment

• I boycotted Mayweather after the DLH fight. Pretty bad when your favourite fighter is unable to rise to the supposed greatest fight of the decade...

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pretty Boy Greg;8079094]
                Originally posted by GT-R View Post

the hell if it is....February 16th pm.... if u dont wanna pay up just say so, quit being a ***** about it
                there, paid. now stop crying like a lil girl. cheer up!

Comment

• [QUOTE=GT-R;8079025]
                  Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=356350&page=2

anymore proof lmao....

Comment

• Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
                    Oh **** is this real............Wow somebody is getting red k for life lol!
                    Do you mean that i'm getting pinoyed?

Comment

• Originally posted by And Still View Post
                      Pinoy

When used as a verb, "to pinoy" means to whine incessantly about inconsequential matters. The fullest extent of pinoying includes starting boycotts, sending letters to corporate executives, creating Facebook hate pages, and even filing frivolous lawsuits.
                      Examples of 'Pinoying' include demanding four different apologies from Adam Carolla for a joke, or sending protest letters to AT&T to boycott Floyd Mayweather.

Ex 1) My burrito was a tad cold, so I'm going to 'pinoy' the hell out of Taco Bell until they mail me 89 cents.

Ex2) Did you hear that CBS Radio was pinoyed over that drug-testing joke?
                      ***** whine complain weasel cry annoy bother

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=pinoy&page=2
                      When the entire internet is making fun of you, it's time to look in the mirror

Comment

Working...
                      X