Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Floyd Mayweather was making it rain today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
    I'm sorry Milton. Handing Out $100 bills is not wrong. Making it rain is.
    You sound like an dumbass, at the end if the day the same ppl are going to be happy floyd was there to give out hundred dollar bills. Handed to or rained on. Your pathetic attempt to hate on floyd was an ineffective failure.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
      get the **** outta here u *******. imagine pacquiao making it rain in some phillipino village maybe it will make you feel better
      Wow really? I don't appreciate well-to-do mufuccers flaunting money and tossing money around like Pacman Jones so Im a *******?

Comment

Wow really? I don't appreciate well-to-do mufuccers flaunting money and tossing money around like Pacman Jones so Im a *******?
        not tossing money around. all of that money went to some people in the mall

Comment

Not exactly. It's like serving food to the homeless and throwing food at them.
          I would advise you to stop thinking so hard, your dumbass might faint. I think *******s should stay in the realm of "Mayweathers a ***** and a ducker" saves your mentally handicap selves from straining

Comment

Originally posted by FlightSchool View Post
            You sound like an dumbass, at the end if the day the same ppl are going to be happy floyd was there to give out hundred dollar bills. Handed to or rained on. Your pathetic attempt to hate on floyd was an ineffective failure.
            Wow y'all some ignorant mufuccers. There's a big ****ing difference between handing it out and "making it rain." You ever heard of Pacman Jones? Making it rain resulted in someone getting shot and a woman killed.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
              not tossing money around. all of that money went to some people in the mall
              And like I said there ain't nothing wrong with that. The title said making it rain so my bad, but if it was anything else, then good for Mayweather. That, I can appreciate.

Comment

So you dont like the reich giving to the average american you have issues

Comment

Pacman Jones? really lol Like throwing Money started all with him.... get out of here with your stereotype agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by FlightSchool View Post
                    I would advise you to stop thinking so hard, your dumbass might faint. I think *******s should stay in the realm of "Mayweathers a ***** and a ducker" saves your mentally handicap selves from straining
                    Lol @ your irrelevant ass. Keyboard ****in warrior.

Comment

Wow y'all some ignorant mufuccers. There's a big ****ing difference between handing it out and "making it rain." You ever heard of Pacman Jones? Making it rain resulted in someone getting shot and a woman killed.
                      your mad because you werent in dallas huh ?

Comment

Working...
                      X