Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's the bottom line-Floyd really wanted the Pac fight but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the bottom line-Floyd really wanted the Pac fight but...

with floyd's ego, he didn't want to make it seem like he needed pac, because floyd feels like he is the bigger star, period....and just because he may not be as popular as pacman because of his lifestyle and attitude, his drawing power makes him just as big if not bigger than pacman, especially in america, hated or not------floyd wanted to make it seem like pac needed him, not the other way around---this is why he always says, with or without pac, he'll make 200 million in the sport, he wants the fight, he knows he can beat pacman desicively, he wants to beat his ass, but he doesn't want to give pac more power than him, and floyd will never budge in this aspect----he'll give in to pac's weight demand, date demand, even budging on floyd's cutoff demands, but he'll never say he needs pacman, and he will make pacman look like **** until they fight over this drug test situation---so stay tuned because floyd will take shots at pacman and freddie and his team and his promoter during the press conferences with mosley and 24/7, and if he beats mosley, which i expect him to do, the post press conference, he will take so many shots at pac, if pac beats clottey, which i expect him to do-----this fight will get more intense, more anticipated, but at this time, the biggest fight in boxing right now is mayweather vs mosley, and this is feeding floyd's ego----he will make it seem as if pac needs him more after this one----let's see how everything transpires---

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
      i look at your sig and realize that pacs head is bigger than mosleys, didnt know that

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
        i look at your sig and realize that pacs head is bigger than mosleys, didnt know that
        Gay alert!

What next big dick?

Comment

The bottom line is I skip reading your post and just replied to it.
          I advise you to see my sig, that's the answer my friend.

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
          with floyd's ego, he didn't want to make it seem like he needed pac, because floyd feels like he is the bigger star, period....and just because he may not be as popular as pacman because of his lifestyle and attitude, his drawing power makes him just as big if not bigger than pacman, especially in america, hated or not------floyd wanted to make it seem like pac needed him, not the other way around---this is why he always says, with or without pac, he'll make 200 million in the sport, he wants the fight, he knows he can beat pacman desicively, he wants to beat his ass, but he doesn't want to give pac more power than him, and floyd will never budge in this aspect----he'll give in to pac's weight demand, date demand, even budging on floyd's cutoff demands, but he'll never say he needs pacman, and he will make pacman look like **** until they fight over this drug test situation---so stay tuned because floyd will take shots at pacman and freddie and his team and his promoter during the press conferences with mosley and 24/7, and if he beats mosley, which i expect him to do, the post press conference, he will take so many shots at pac, if pac beats clottey, which i expect him to do-----this fight will get more intense, more anticipated, but at this time, the biggest fight in boxing right now is mayweather vs mosley, and this is feeding floyd's ego----he will make it seem as if pac needs him more after this one----let's see how everything transpires---

Comment

Originally posted by mandirigma View Post
            Gay alert!

What next big dick?
            why are pinoys insulting every1 with words like gay?
            your country has the most transvestites along with brazil, i would watch out what im talking if i would be u.
            im also sure that the Philippines legalized gay marriages, germany did not.
            i have nothing against gays, but u r the one coming up with the gay insults.
            it doesnt wonder me anymore that it feels easy for u ignoring those facts

Comment

why are pinoys insulting every1 with words like gay?
              your country has the most transvestites along with brazil, i would watch out what im talking if i would be u.
              im also sure that the Philippines legalized gay marriages, germany did not.
              i have nothing against gays, but u r the one coming up with the gay insults.
              it doesnt wonder me anymore that it feels easy for u ignoring those facts
              reported!

Comment

Originally posted by uragon ako View Post
                reported!

why do u feel so offended ?
                it hurts when someone is telling the truth or?
                i didnt insult anyone with that comment, its just how it is.

Comment

why do u feel so offended ?
                  it hurts when someone is telling the truth or?
                  i didnt insult anyone with that comment, its just how it is.
                  Maybe in your country and I aint offended, What truth are you talking about? it seems you know much about the country than we do. Legalized marriages in Phil. hahaha! the country is 75+ percent Catholics and 20 percent Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by uragon ako View Post
                    Maybe in your country and I aint offended, What truth are you talking about? it seems you know much about the country than we do. Legalized marriages in Phil. hahaha! the country is 75+ percent Catholics and 20 percent Muslims.
                    im not rly religious, i dont care how many catholics and muslims live in the philippines.
                    im also not the one who started this, your friend mandirigma did.
                    and u did feel offended, why should u report otherwise?
                    whatever, b2t

Comment

Working...
                    X