Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: "If Clottey lays on ropes, hes dead"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think this fight was a huge mistake for Pac, very high risk with little reward.

Comment

Clottey is a punching bag. Easy win for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Because he does it in every big fight I've seen him in (minus Judah who is probably the only guy with less of a heart). It's so frustrating. Anytime the going gets tough - or even if you show that you will take it from him all night - he suddenly wants to get dirty or just wants out of the fight period. Even against guys like Gutierrez. It's like...wtf? Against Margarito, his hands were "paining" him. Against Baldomir he just kept trying to crack dude's head open. Against Cotto...geezus christ. Now what do you think he's gonna do against a guy with the kind of cojones that Pacquiao has? LOL @ people being psyched for this. Yeah this fight will be good for five rounds max.
        What are you talking about? He did Cotto bad, and had to chase him. Cotto was literally running from him.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          What are you talking about? He did Cotto bad, and had to chase him. Cotto was literally running from him.
          How in any way does this refute/contradict what I've said?

Comment

Still waiting for Roach to ask for strict action from the Ref if Clottey land a head butt. Roach is smart and I think that has to be one of his primary concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
              Still waiting for Roach to ask for strict action from the Ref if Clottey land a head butt. Roach is smart and I think that has to be one of his primary concerns.
              Man, if Clottey tries to butt that means he wants out of the fight. So warning him that he will be disqualified won't be a deterrent.

Comment

This is a **** fight. A tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
                  This is a **** fight. A tune up.
                  Clottey looks good on pacs resume if he KOs him

Comment

Because he does it in every big fight I've seen him in (minus Judah who is probably the only guy with less of a heart). It's so frustrating. Anytime the going gets tough - or even if you show that you will take it from him all night - he suddenly wants to get dirty or just wants out of the fight period. Even against guys like Gutierrez. It's like...wtf? Against Margarito, his hands were "paining" him. Against Baldomir he just kept trying to crack dude's head open. Against Cotto...geezus christ. Now what do you think he's gonna do against a guy with the kind of cojones that Pacquiao has? LOL @ people being psyched for this. Yeah this fight will be good for five rounds max.
                    You are right though, not a big fan of Clottey, he always finds an excuse to ***** or throw away the fight.

Comment

Man, if Clottey tries to butt that means he wants out of the fight. So warning him that he will be disqualified won't be a deterrent.
                      If it were to happen early though it could change the fight. If pac lacks sight through a good portion of the fight like Cotto did the fight can become much tougher than they want.

Comment

Working...
                      X