Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope AA beats Dirrell and removes him from the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell was quite clearly green in the Froch fight and probably still is, but hopefully he's hardened up a bit and won't be so reluctant to mount an offense after seeing how his defensive style got him robbed against Froch.

I'd like Dirrell to win myself as I enjoy watching his speed and countering ability but he has zero inside game and looks pretty fragile in there so I think Abraham may catch him at some point and knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Lol, dap you and you love for guys who block shots with their face, I saw no rolling from froch, unless he uses that huge nose of his as a shield. Around the 11th round he was staggering. Also lets see if he can even hang with the Kessler AKA Wards ***** before claiming that he can beat the others, because I would bet that Abraham would knock him out in devastating fashion.
      That was the one punch Dirrell landed all night and it caught Froch off guard.

He took the shot well and recovered right away.

You just don't like Froch because of your underlying hate for the British. Admit it!!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
        He ws pretty fast. He was just stupid for trying to fight black. If he would've fought white, he would've lasted a lot longer.

I hope he learned his lesson about trying to be black.
        Real **** though if had a chin hed be a World Champ.

Comment

I can't wait till Abraham destroys that ***** Dirrell.

Comment

Watch this video and tell me Dirrell wasnt landing clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
              Do you think Froch gets by Abraham in one piece? I think it's very likely that they will stand and trade in the middle of the ring untill Abraham puts him to sleep. Froch has a great chin but i don't think he can go twelve against Abraham.
              Yes, because AA style will allow it. Froch's boxing skills are totally underrated too.

He is a master of the "hands down" style.

Comment

Boxing doesn't need fighters like this in it. I'm not looking forward to this fight at all because frankly, AA's style is nothing to write home about but it can bring about positivity for the sport in one way if he beats Dirrell.

Dirrell with his unwatchable style and 2 losses back to back will have nowhere to go but back to Palookaville or maybe ESPN. (if he's lucky)

In this sense, I hope AA can stop him from running long enough to knock him out.

Here's rooting for AA to take out the garbage in this fight.

Thats all folks.
                I second that amigo, can't stand Black American boxers that all they do is run their asses to victories, at least Taylor goes down on his shield and gets KTFO.

Comment

That was the one punch Dirrell landed all night and it caught Froch off guard.

He took the shot well and recovered right away.

You just don't like Froch because of your underlying hate for the British. Admit it!!
                  I got nothing against the british, a **** load of my extended family live there.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
                    I can't wait till Abraham destroys that ***** Dirrell.
                    Where were you when Kessler lost every round to Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
                      I second that amigo, can't stand Black American boxers that all they do is run their asses to victories, at least Taylor goes down on his shield and gets KTFO.
                      Yes black American boxers like Williams, mosley, Kirkland, Glenn Johnson, ahem.

I wont go and list the ones considered to be the most ruthless and brutal fights of all times, but you should know most of them were black Americans.

Comment

Working...
                      X